[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4201: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4203: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4204: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4205: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
The Land of Oz - View topic - THIS IS GETTING OLD
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:03 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 66 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
THIS IS GETTING OLD 
Crow's Bitch

Post THIS IS GETTING OLD

Sat Nov 24, 2007 7:57 pm

^ Click!

Sat Nov 24, 2007 8:27 pm
Profile WWW

Sat Nov 24, 2007 8:28 pm

scrim each other, fair fight, winner gets braggin rights, loser takes it on the chin and shuts there fukin mouth and accepts it.

Sat Nov 24, 2007 8:31 pm
Crow's Bitch

Post yeah
thank you IronX

and Dark i never said you were not friends with them.. but quit bragging for them seriously dude its just wrong.. you act like they wrote the bible or sum shit

Sat Nov 24, 2007 8:34 pm

well, fine, fair warned by my bragging, cant wait for you guys to scrim

Sat Nov 24, 2007 9:02 pm

excellent say no more on the topic let ur scrim do the talking please lock this topic

Sat Nov 24, 2007 9:48 pm

I am no one special
The individuals within sex are not special (except a few).

I have more skill.
We have more skill.

We, as Clan Sex are special in our ability to display more skill.

Bitchen you have never even seen me play.
You are challenge correct?
The same noob who was SO CONVINCED that I autoaimed a few months back and begged me to join TLS?

Nearly all the members of sex are better than me because I really don't care much for this game to play it. I take frequent breaks.

You underestimate us.

Sat Nov 24, 2007 11:32 pm

is there something between u and firepower i missed?

Sat Nov 24, 2007 11:33 pm

He actually has seen a fraction of our true strength, and thus he respects it.

I applaud him for his courage to stand up against all of you and defend me and Killer alone in this forum.

Dark, is a rare individual who acts on what he believes regardless of the views of society.

Thank you dark

Sat Nov 24, 2007 11:36 pm

Sat Nov 24, 2007 11:37 pm

Yes you aren't as ignorant and blatant as the others :)
For all those DX-haters out there, IronX was spotted by DX and seen as a player with potential.

Cultivate it IronX!

Sat Nov 24, 2007 11:43 pm

Sat Nov 24, 2007 11:47 pm
Invo-Glitcher

Sun Nov 25, 2007 2:05 am
Profile YIM

Sun Nov 25, 2007 7:02 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 66 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next