[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4201: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4203: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4204: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4205: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
The Land of Oz - View topic - I went hunting this weekend and used some tribes techniques
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:42 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
I went hunting this weekend and used some tribes techniques 
Banned.

Post I went hunting this weekend and used some tribes techniques
Hey I went hunting this weekend and had an acid trip to where i thought i was hunting on dangerous crossing....I friggin saw a bunch of red dots on top of all the birds and deer...I had two guns, one was a shotgun and the other was a rifle, or rather sniper rifle. I slayed everything that moved. I shot and killed new mexicos state bird, i shot a deer, i shot a possum, i shot a friggin wild pig, and i shot a snake. Me and my buddy drank beer the entire time and we went fishing yesterday..It was fishing with a twist tho..After we caught a fish, we would throw it up in the air and blast it wiht a shotgun!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA, anyhow I got completely trashed this weekend and blew a bunch of stuff up. I just wanted to let everyone know about this extravaganza. Luckily no one died.

Mon Nov 26, 2007 7:04 pm
Invo-Glitcher

Haha, funny shit man. Did you try and neutral zone kill too lol?

Mon Nov 26, 2007 7:06 pm
Profile YIM
Banned.

fuck yeah i used a neutral zone prescription! I friggin scoped out this damn wild pig while it was under the feeder (neutral zone) eating with his buddies and blasted it to hell! I'm serious if i heard anything move i would shoot it. I was shit housed drunk from 10a.m til i passed out for the past 3 days. The only thing i wish i had was the baby nuke and hm. That was i oculd see where all the animals were hiding and go fuck them up with a nuke!

Mon Nov 26, 2007 7:13 pm

Mon Nov 26, 2007 7:15 pm
Banned.

Damnit Kon, no wonder your angry..I was out of town all weekend, so I am so sorry I deprived you of me shitting on your face for those days...I promise ill make it up to you stepchild!

Mon Nov 26, 2007 7:18 pm
Calculated Chaos

Mon Nov 26, 2007 7:19 pm

hahaha rev that's fucking badass! i gotta try that sometime...

Mon Nov 26, 2007 7:20 pm
Profile WWW
Banned.

yeah Wylde..I'm gonna come pick you up in carolina then you and me are gonna go bodyslam the shit out of Kon and record it in media player

Mon Nov 26, 2007 7:29 pm
Calculated Chaos

Mon Nov 26, 2007 7:29 pm

Mon Nov 26, 2007 7:30 pm
Banned.

When we get to Kons tent...He doesn't have a house... Me and wylde are gonna kick it over while and drag his computer out and curb stomp it to pieces...Kon will never be able to play tribes again :(

Mon Nov 26, 2007 7:34 pm

Mon Nov 26, 2007 7:52 pm

Mon Nov 26, 2007 7:58 pm

Mon Nov 26, 2007 7:58 pm
Invo-Glitcher

Mon Nov 26, 2007 8:05 pm
Profile YIM
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 56 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next