[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4201: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4203: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4204: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4205: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
The Land of Oz - View topic - Im Sorry
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:49 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Im Sorry 
Crow's Bitch

Post Im Sorry

Thu Nov 29, 2007 2:05 am

Thu Nov 29, 2007 4:43 am

everyitme a new clan comes around they join it. while still being in other clans. then it will last for a few weeks to a month.. then on to another one.

loyalty is very much lacking from these alias changing, clan hopping players.

[df] is very careful when recruiting. thats why it takes up to a month to get into [df] .. it assures us that ur less likely to leave next time ur buddy or some player comes back for a week or so and forms a clan.

we dont care how good u are at tribes.. if your a known hoper and smurf u arent ever gonna get into [df].. its not worth it for us.

these players we call undesirables.

Thu Nov 29, 2007 7:12 am

Thu Nov 29, 2007 7:55 am
I like pi.

Thu Nov 29, 2007 10:38 am
Profile YIM WWW
Crow's Bitch

Post wow
ALL of you mis under stood the fact that this is why i left OZ

i am leaving OZ.. i do not have ANY problems with OZ you guys are great really! but Anni needs more clans so i have joined )>B<(
and to keep tribes alive longer.. and i dont have to prove myself to any of you.. but i will not be in any more clans again..
time will tell

no point in replaying to this topic anymore... dont make a fool of yourselfs =)

Thu Nov 29, 2007 12:06 pm
The only fool is you. You took a simple non flaming comment and got your pussy hurt. liek i told you on Xfire, The emotion, it's not anger, it's not dissapointment, It's called content, me being content with the fact that i was right about you hopping to another clan.

And even if you're just trying to "Keep tribes alive" It doesn't change the fact that you're a clan whore.

Thu Nov 29, 2007 12:11 pm
Crow's Bitch

Post hoestly
your "opinion" means nothing to me... i made my decision.. so quit babbling about it.. no on else is crying over me leaving.. so just hush about it dude my god lol sunds like your pussy is hurt lol wow

well in time my friend =)

Thu Nov 29, 2007 2:13 pm
im not crying over you leaving, i was gloating. But anyways. Good Riddance.

Thu Nov 29, 2007 3:01 pm
I like pi.

Thu Nov 29, 2007 4:33 pm
Profile YIM WWW
I like pi.

Thu Nov 29, 2007 4:36 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Thu Nov 29, 2007 5:49 pm
Death

Why all the hate toward each other, seriously? lol You guys are way too deep into this clan shit. Maybe I've just gotten used to it after like 9 or so years of playing… but there is no need in all the insults. He made a very respectable decision in coming here to let us know and far from insulted anyone in his message. Just don’t let him back into the clan and let it be. No need for all this shit.

We need to make some rules to prevent this kind of stuff from happening. Like… Anyone who leaves OZ for another clan will be permanently banned from ever joining again and will not ever receive any special privileges or admin rights on our servers again. That should make people think twice about clan hopping. If they still decide to leave they weren’t a true OZ member to begin with. Also… now I think the clan hopping will start to die off with the new recruiting in place. The act of getting into OZ in the first place will now be a very prestigious event. Although I still don’t think just winning the majority vote to get in is good enough. I really think it should take at least 75 percent of the vote with at the very least 10 members of OZ voting on it. Any thoughts?

Thu Nov 29, 2007 6:26 pm

Getting into OZ right now is not a prestigious event.
How many members just joined this month?

10?

Thu Nov 29, 2007 7:17 pm
Death

All that shit was DX’s fault. To my knowledge… only two people have been voted in using the new way… and one was me getting voted back in so that don’t really count.

Thu Nov 29, 2007 7:56 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 25 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next