[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4201: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4203: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4204: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4205: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
The Land of Oz - View topic - {OZ} ONLY Private Forum
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:27 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 15 posts ] 
{OZ} ONLY Private Forum 
the mack.

Post {OZ} ONLY Private Forum

Thu Nov 29, 2007 9:41 pm

Thu Nov 29, 2007 9:47 pm

Post Re: {OZ} ONLY Private Forum

Thu Nov 29, 2007 10:04 pm

Fri Nov 30, 2007 12:16 am
Invo-Glitcher

Fri Nov 30, 2007 12:23 am
Profile YIM

anyone who gets banned can just come and post on the [df] forums where we welcome freedom of speech.

say whatever u want about us, but expect a hearty debate following your comments.

Fri Nov 30, 2007 6:28 am
the mack.

Post Re: {OZ} ONLY Private Forum

Fri Nov 30, 2007 7:32 am
the mack.

Fri Nov 30, 2007 7:52 am

actualy my next post is calling u sad. .. you either had to agree with my previous comment or attack me.. and u choose to blindly and arrogantly attack.

a players whos played without a break for 10 years such as myself. a mod veteran. see calling me a noob doesnt work.. because its not posible for me to be a noob at this point. its the oposite of hte definition of noob.

why would [df] scrim? none of us want to?. i have a 9 month pregnant wife and 3 jobs... as u yourself originaly said in this post.. get a fuckign life.

your problem is that what i said is perfectly legitimate and acurate. and ur responce was an attempt to offend me by callign me a noob and insulting [df]..

problem is .. [df]s reputation doesnt allow that to hurt us. as for me myself. my reputation has been etched in this mod for the last 7 - 8 years as a major player in the community. a respectable admin with skills to match. i dont have to proove shit. nor could i care less what u think of my skill.. as for [df].. dont forget were the oldest active clan in the mod. [df] has been a part of annihilation for 6 years.

Ur DX attempts to get us to scrim wont work..

We play for fun. our scrimming days were long ago,we played a dozen or so great scrims. just because ur too big a mod noob to remember that far back doesnt mean we never scrimed. we arent a tribes clan anymore either, were a gaming community. tribes scrimming in annihilation for us ended years ago. none of us have the time to designate to a videogame schedual. we all have careers and lives. [df] is over 18 only. and if ur over 18 and can actualy set up and scrim and make a videogame such a priority in ur life. you need to re-evaluate.

my concern personaly.

-family, then work then freetime is distributed between spending time with my family and then i get some gaming time.. im lucky to get on tribes for longer than 10 - 15 minutes at a time 3 or 4 times a week.

and at that point i have other games to play. [df] is very much active in BF2 and CSS. we play WOW and COD4.

I suppose if i were a loser with no life i could see myself saying, Yea lets scrim. but unfortunately tribes is a game. and i have responcibilitys to my life.

I can reply to forums steadily because 2 of my 3 jobs im sitting at a computer.

PS.. your entire rant is funny.. gramaticaly and factualy incorrect.

[df] doesnt go around like loosers saying "we own u" and "were awesome." pwned.. derp etc.

as far as my skill. i am well aware of how good i am. and if u dont think i am.. then whatever see u in my crosshairs.. its a game.

Pull that stick out of your ass.. u need a little constructive criticism in here

Fri Nov 30, 2007 8:24 am
No, You have Df's reputation all wrong, but im sure you know that. If you're so active in other games, why not skip a game and set up a scrim? You're logic doesnt make sense, Are you that cursed with a one track mind?
Why not have a scrim when your family goes the fuck to sleep? I mean surely you can do that? Oh, And as for You're shit about having a family/job/etc? You know? You must be special, no one else has any of that. You're one of a kind.

So, i guess you decline, But dont speak for all your players, because i know a few who said they'd like to scrim. You're pussy is yours alone. DOnt let the hurt spread to theirs.

As for You playing us? how many times have i joined and you been in obs or dropped? I mean maybe there is a legitimate resason behind it? Idk, but what im sure of is the times i have played you? You've been nothing more than a nuisance.

Last edited by PoPPy{OZ} on Fri Nov 30, 2007 8:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Nov 30, 2007 8:33 am

also.. youll notice when i reply to you i dont desperately use personal attacks on you like seem to have to on me.

and if u do feel like being a scared little boy and deleting what i just typed.. i have a nice little image of it for everyone.

http://dfclan.org/images/oz.jpg

Fri Nov 30, 2007 8:34 am

Fri Nov 30, 2007 8:42 am
the mack.

Last edited by vistalize on Fri Nov 30, 2007 8:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Nov 30, 2007 8:43 am
the mack.

Btw: PM me when you grow some, faggot and we will set up a time and date. Remember YOU dont have to scrim. Oh and that shit is true everytime I see you in game.. I come in there to own your ass and you leave like 5 minutes later EVERYTIME. So keep dreaming big boy cause fantasy land is all your ever gonna get a taste of.

`tree out

i'll sticky this so everyone knows you remain scared to be beat by {OZ}

i've talked to [df] members and they would not mind to scrim. so obviously someone is spilling out more bullshit. we'll let the peeople decide who the real pussy is.

Last edited by vistalize on Fri Nov 30, 2007 8:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Nov 30, 2007 8:46 am
Heh, You know? you made no sense, I'm young, but i also work, go to school and have a family coming. I play tribes on downtime. which "OMG!?!?!" Is immature apparently.

no, im not saying Tribes is or should be a priority, But perhaps if you didn't talk so much shit, and weren't so full of yourself, You wouldnt have us "Attacking" You. You shouldn't be full of yourself if what you say, is what you actually believe to be a truth.

And no, i replied to what i felt i wanted to reply to, i guess i should have quoted each sentecne i was replying to.

Fri Nov 30, 2007 8:48 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 15 posts ]