[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4201: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4203: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4204: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4205: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
The Land of Oz - View topic - Official [df] reply
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:32 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Official [df] reply 
I like pi.

You know who in [df] wanted to scrim {OZ}?
revxbangbus.

Shortly after we explained why we wouldn't, he left and joined {OZ}.

As it stands, there are 3 leaders of [df] for tribes:
Odisgrey, Bongwater, and myself. We are currently in agreement that our clan will not scrimmage yours, and apparently 11 other members of [df] agreed with us last month, and none voiced otherwise who are still in [df].

I stated in our forums that the only way we would scrimmage you guys was if 2/3 of the admins changed their minds and 2 other problems were resolved as well. 1 of those 2 problems has in fact been resolved *cough* DX *cough*.
That leaves 1 problem to be resolved, and at least 2 leaders of [df] to be convinced.
I'd be more than happy to share the other problem with you, but I'm sure it would elicit flaming, which is not the intent of this post.

And obviously we'd have to find enough members from each clan to participate, which is a 3rd problem we would need to resolve.

So as it stands, there will be no [df] vs. {OZ} scrim, despite your arguing with bong.

And by the way, we don't give a fuck how skilled you think you are, we don't have anything to prove by scrimmaging ya'll. We wouldn't scrim you over a "skill" reputation anyway, because games are supposed to be fun, not end in bitching and moaning about losing or cheaters or whatever.

No one has ever said that [df] could beat {OZ} in a scrim. Individuals in [df] may have called individuals in {OZ} noobs (and vice versa), but that is far from challenging your best against ours.

Fri Nov 30, 2007 1:30 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Also i'd like to point out that I rarely if ever see members of [df] going around bragging about being awesome in an attempt to assert themselves as "uber pwners" (if that term makes sense, I am not 'down' with your internet wang lingo)
I brag about being awesome just because I am cocky and manly, this in no way infers that I am king shit at Tribes. In fact I would concider myself quite average at Tribes, especially since the only armour I am moderately good with is Builder. I have no idea how to set or destroy D, I rarely cap and suck at duelling. I fail to see where I would be of any value in any sort of scrim.

By the way, as much as this seems to be turning into a big issue, I want to say I have nothing but respect for OZ's elite members. Wicked is by far the most dangerous player in the game and probably the most impossible to kill. C3 and Biz are always good to get in sniper fights against, and any other OZ's i've played with or against always seem to be good shit to me.

In conclusion, Perrin is a homosexual. If he has sent any of you guys naked pictures of himself, I apologise on behalf of my clan.

Last edited by [df]OdisGrey on Fri Nov 30, 2007 1:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Nov 30, 2007 1:41 pm

Fri Nov 30, 2007 1:42 pm
I like pi.

Fri Nov 30, 2007 1:43 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Fri Nov 30, 2007 1:44 pm
I like pi.

Fri Nov 30, 2007 1:45 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Fri Nov 30, 2007 9:03 pm
Haha, Bongwater, don't even get me started. After looking through your forums for about a minute, I realized that your clan is filled with 18-22 year old fat-ass losers/nerds who can't get laid. gg, you fuckin loser.

And another thing, Odis, your fucking fat as hell. Start going to the gym, you're probably 300-400 pounds, thats just ridiculous you fat piece of shit

Sat Dec 01, 2007 10:56 am

Quit trying to deny that you are sexually attracted to me. I know I have some extra cushion for the pushin' but I don't swing that way. While slightly flattered i'm gonna have to go ahead and turn you down again.
I hope you can move on and this rejection will not emotionally scar you for life.
Thank you for taking the time to masturbate to my pictures, i'm honoured, but slightly grossed out.
For the record, I weigh 236 lbs and i'm 6'2, which isnt that fat. Also, I probably get laid more per month than you do in any given year. The fact that you have this infatuation with me clearly shows that you need to find yourself a good woman who can teach you to love a member of the opposite gender, instead of fixating on me.
I wish you the best of luck in this endeavor and hope you can someday find true happiness.
Sincerely Yours
Odis "The Fat Man" Grey.

P.S. Suck my balls.

Sat Dec 01, 2007 1:37 pm
Invo-Glitcher

Sat Dec 01, 2007 1:59 pm
Profile YIM

Sat Dec 01, 2007 9:22 pm

Sat Dec 01, 2007 10:46 pm

Sun Dec 02, 2007 6:53 am

So is DX.

Actually everyone can be my friend as long as they give me respect and don't uhhh do something bad to my friends i suppose.

I think [df] is pretty good :)
You guys really don't play that much either so you really aren't as good as you used to too!

Sun Dec 02, 2007 9:27 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2