[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4201: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4203: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4204: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4205: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
The Land of Oz - View topic - hi
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:22 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
hi 

Sat Dec 08, 2007 9:13 pm

hahaha.. thats funny.. I beat u even suck at Halo too.. don't yah hahh

anyway, Hi HAM!!! :)

Sun Dec 09, 2007 6:34 am
I like pi.

man, this noob just IMed me about how great his new halo clan was and how much tribes sucks...

I was like, "I don't care about your halo clan. stop talking to me."

It was pretty funny and annoying at the same time.

At the end of the convo, i think he blocked me, at least i hope he did cause i have never had a conversation with him where i didn't think, "what a fucking retard, does he not realize he's talking to someone who disagrees with him on every fucking issue?"

Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:15 pm
Profile YIM WWW

if u notice..all Three of us , myself, impulse, and perr have negative karma.. lawl

Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:46 pm

Killer still insults the clan.
Perrin owns the clan with every post.

Sun Dec 09, 2007 1:17 pm
the mack.

Sun Dec 09, 2007 2:43 pm
the mack.

Sun Dec 09, 2007 2:45 pm
the mack.

Sun Dec 09, 2007 2:47 pm

Sun Dec 09, 2007 4:13 pm

Uhhh Eviltree apparently you haven't seen the [df] forums posts where Perrin talks about owning everyone, including me of course, here.

As for the pussy, I tend to follow my morals.

Sun Dec 09, 2007 4:52 pm
the mack.

LOL! DAYUM WHAT A LAME ASS COMEBACK. MY GIRL IS FINE AS FUCK AND I POPPED THAT CHERRY (YOU PROBABLY DONT KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS) AND OF COURSE I BEAT THAT SHIT UP EVERY FUCKIN NIGHT MOTHAFUKA.

BTW: IM SURE ANYONE CAN VOUCH MY GIRL IS FINE AS FUCK. SHIT EVEN WICKED WANTS SOME OF IT. BUT HE AINT GETTIN NONE CAUSE ITS ALL MINE MUAHAHAAHAHAHA.

PS: PUSSY WEED AND ALCOHOOOOOL!!! LOL THAT WHAT U GUYS NEED. FUCKIN YOUNGSTERS U MAKE ME LULZ IN MY PANTS.

AND PERRIN KNO HE DONT OWN ME. TITAN AT LEAST IM TOO MUCH OF A BEAST!

HAHA I'LL CHECK YOU GUYS LATER IM BOUT TO GO PARTY THE FUCK UP. AND THEN COME BACK LATER TONIGHT AND BEAT THAT PUSSY AS KILLER SAYS!

LATER~!

Sun Dec 09, 2007 5:00 pm

Maybe you should calm down a bit first...

Sun Dec 09, 2007 5:14 pm

killer u noob ass, ill beta ur ass so hard at halo u will quit the game and fall to the floor and have seizures , and hopefuully be takin to the hospital, dont full urself noob, i am a god at halo, stfu. tribes does suck compared to halo. adn the clan, im in doesnt just let anyone in u have to be trained , go through all kids of shit to get in the clan. with over 300 members, so killer please do urself a favor and stfu. noob.

Sun Dec 09, 2007 6:04 pm

killer u noob ass, ill beta ur ass so hard at halo u will quit the game and fall to the floor and have seizures , and hopefuully be takin to the hospital, dont full urself noob, i am a god at halo, stfu. tribes does suck compared to halo. adn the clan, im in doesnt just let anyone in u have to be trained , go through all kids of shit to get in the clan. with over 300 members, so killer please do urself a favor and stfu. noob.

Sun Dec 09, 2007 6:04 pm
Invo-Glitcher

Sun Dec 09, 2007 7:50 pm
Profile YIM
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next