[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4201: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4203: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4204: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4205: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
The Land of Oz - View topic - Starsiege Tribes... back in the day
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:45 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Starsiege Tribes... back in the day 

Post Starsiege Tribes... back in the day
I was watching the demos that come with Tribes one, and i have to say... it brought me back, way back. Just to be a noob again, that is all i ask for. How about some of you guys, what are some good memories? Anything that you look back at and say, man that was fun, or that was intense.

I would have to say my favorite thing was the OGL ladder matches in Renegades Base was the culmination of my love of the game. We would have hard fought battles that would come down to a testament of pure skill and determination.

Anyways, in this thread i would like to hear about some of your experiences with the game.

Peace!

Tue Dec 11, 2007 1:31 am

when i first joined <!>......my bro asked tom and he said sure give him the run down and get the noob tags on him. best time ive had in tribes because in those days it was active. <!>,|WAR|,S1,TE,KK(almost dying) etc.

Tue Dec 11, 2007 1:40 am
Invo-Glitcher

back in the first days of annihilation were my favorite. I missed out on one huge era of tribes being gone for 5 years.

Tue Dec 11, 2007 1:59 am
Profile YIM

Haha, I remember being on the AU server and just sitting in there building D around the flag in a B*side map. Since there was no pitchfork back in those days you had to use the glitches with deploy checks to put turrets in walls. Most notable is that you can place several FF doors down first then open the doors and deploy a blast wall.

Tue Dec 11, 2007 5:06 am
I like pi.

I remember actually waiting for APCs because I didn't realize how far you could go by rocket jumping, and the various tactics of not loosing health in the process.

I remember teaching the founder of the first clan i joined about beacons, and how they were different for each armor. I was laughing so hard when he was baffled by the fact that I always caught up with him when he stole my flag. or when he sniped me with railgun, and I was in titan and didn't take any damage. those were good times.

Tue Dec 11, 2007 7:56 am
Profile YIM WWW

Wed Dec 12, 2007 9:08 am
I like pi.

Wed Dec 12, 2007 9:18 am
Profile YIM WWW

Thu Dec 13, 2007 2:17 pm
I like pi.

Thu Dec 13, 2007 2:31 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Thu Dec 13, 2007 2:33 pm

Thu Dec 13, 2007 2:33 pm
I like pi.

Thu Dec 13, 2007 2:37 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Thu Dec 13, 2007 2:46 pm
I like pi.

Thu Dec 13, 2007 2:51 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Invo-Glitcher

Thu Dec 13, 2007 2:54 pm
Profile YIM
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 27 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next