[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4201: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4203: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4204: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4205: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
The Land of Oz - View topic - It's brrn a good run guys. (Crow's drunken moment)
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:58 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
It's brrn a good run guys. (Crow's drunken moment) 
Crow{OZ}

Post It's brrn a good run guys. (Crow's drunken moment)
I"m giving my my vomputey to the love og my lfr. Iy;s nrrm s fun run gys, In th future I will builf a better computer, but dad to daym thought might br domr time from now. I will backup ebery files that iis impotamt to me. I'm sorry about BR server, I really wanted to upfate it befire I left, nut my timee has come. I need to move on in life, nd starte putting more focus in the things thta matter. I mwill by a cheap pc to stay in touch with everyong, and of cousre I do plan to hang out with three a few times a month in the future, if he doesnt get locked up. But my time he is done guys. Maybe iin the future i Will play more and be a bit more active, but for now a break is a muct for me. I will be giving my girl my PC, and it is a high powered beast for thos that dont know. I put quite a few grand into it when ths stuff fitrstt camer out. To me Family is the most poortnat thing to me in life atm. Don'r get me wrong, I consider you all family here in OZ. most of use have known each other for many years, and have grown bonds with each other that I dont think will ever happe in the rresy of my lifetime. But it is time for me to move on. I hate to break it you like this guys, but I can asure you with all my heart. I will miss all you guys. To me this clan is a family, and I live everyone here like tiy are oart of my family. hich tiy are. I will putm ore thought into this for forytre discusions, but the chaice i made here tonight is final. I love you all like family, and that is no lie. I ave been in many clans in the past, but this is the only one that felt like family to me. In my heart I was always hold every TRUE oz member to heart, and I promise. Even if this game dies, your nme will not, as it ill always be a part of my heart, and im sure other oz geel the same way.

I loveyou guys with all heart, and I will miss you all so much. I will still be active inforums, but game pla y will saly be rare for me. That being said. I still want to fo ReV vs (oz no hm, and tcm may use hm as they okease. as for rev, I really dont give a shit, as true oz members should alread know how that will end.

Ive been meaning to write this for a whle. Im sorrtyt ti sat, but u have been giubg thryugh vad fanukt oribkwms which are finalloy looking up gor me, but tribes will only bring things down. Ive been with my grirl for 5 years, and sadly she has never suported me and the timeo i put into treines comparied to our family. I understand where she is commng from, as i have put "YEAR" int praitce and m,odding into this game, in the future im sure things will be better, bhut i need time to fic that, atm no time cna be used on that subject.

I love everyone in oz, and im rpoud to call you all my brothers, amd family in this old game.

On that note, if there ever is a rpvoiems, please senf me a pm and i will get it worked out.

on a more peronsal note, it br doesnt get his head in the game, I'm trally going to need oz support to over throw the BR server for server population. If this happens. Erowid will be the top dog as was as admin rights and making sure everything riuns smooth. He is a good guy nd i trust him 100%. We will see how things worl out in the next few weeks, as i still do have a few weeks t get all this gone. I dont no problems in my mind that oz land can get enough to support to start a new community without br. I'm just wating for what br has t o say. even though ill be taking a break. I will stop hop on for practice when ui can, and for sure join in on any pro crisms that take pace durring that time, That being said, I might demote my self, and pick an approit leader who I trust, and im sure oz ill have faith in me as well when picking a new leader s well. Keep in mine, me and trree are = when it comes to the big calls, and that will not change. Tee has done a lot for this team, and he will not ve cut out of the loop in any way.

Granted tresss methods can be a little strait forward and to the point something. but in all honesty in houst, that's the way it is. I've lived in chicago, newyourl, virgina, germay. And I will say, Hout is a vety where people speak their mind, and if you dont have the balls to take it, well then i honestly dont know what to say.

My mai n point being, hes a good guy, just try and undertanst the are he was rased, it's not easy ere in houston, nit even as thug as eom people might be, they still know what respectt is, and if there is one thing a person here holds more than anything. It's jos wotd of honur. Iv'e tetes tree in person, and on here, he's a gooof guy, and I for one support him 100%.

Global Agenda\Tribes Ascend: CrowOZ - - - Tribes 1: Crow{OZ}

Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:19 am

Post Re: It's brrn a good run guys.
I'm a little confused, are you taking a hiatus? Say it ain't so!

Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:56 am

He is saying Nasty, that though he loves his OZ bros and the game...it`s time for him to move on in real life and do different things. Sooner or later, this will be the story for all of us...and we will be replaced by the next gens of Tribes players :). That`s just the way it is.

Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:09 am

Post kanalizacja
maybe...

Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:23 am
The Angel of Death

dude, tell me you are on the worst trip of your life, and just need to get over it. You don't spell like that... you can't go man...

Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:02 am
There's only one.

It's the trips.

Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:25 am
Profile YIM WWW

Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:18 pm
Dopesmoker{OZ}

wtf

Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:41 pm

say it ain't so

Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:17 pm

"giubg thryugh vad fanukt oribkwms "

I don't know what those are, but they made me cry nonetheless

Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:30 pm
There's only one.

He will be back. It was some 3rd grader writing it so I don't believe it till this fucker calls me to confirm.

Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:04 pm
Profile YIM WWW
The Angel of Death

lemme know if/when you find out tango. :\

Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:26 pm
There's only one.

It's true.

Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:23 pm
Profile YIM WWW
the mack.

hit me up nig

Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:32 pm
Crow{OZ}

Post Re: It's brrn a good run guys. (Crow's drunken moment)
Wow guys, I dont even remember writing this, but wow.

Just going to archive this for lolz.

Global Agenda\Tribes Ascend: CrowOZ - - - Tribes 1: Crow{OZ}

Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:12 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next