[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4201: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4203: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4204: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4205: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
The Land of Oz - View topic - C3J banned
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:35 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
C3J banned 
Post C3J banned
What comes around goes around.

But mostly cause I fucking felt like it.

Wed Dec 12, 2007 12:43 am

Wed Dec 12, 2007 2:51 am
Crow's Bitch

Post wtf

Wed Dec 12, 2007 4:55 am
Crow's Bitch

Wed Dec 12, 2007 4:58 am

Wed Dec 12, 2007 6:28 am

Wed Dec 12, 2007 6:28 am

Wed Dec 12, 2007 8:07 am

Wed Dec 12, 2007 8:40 am

Wed Dec 12, 2007 8:50 am

Wed Dec 12, 2007 9:04 am
I like pi.

Wed Dec 12, 2007 9:24 am
Profile YIM WWW

Wed Dec 12, 2007 10:49 am
Calculated Chaos

Wed Dec 12, 2007 11:25 am
DXSTRYR is just a character with a long history as a villain in Annihilation. The first person to begin this trend was Kigen believe it or not. back in the days where I was at my peak in gaming and I used to rape entire servers and clans not intentionally but just having fun gaming.

Kigen started a forum named Nuetral Zone forum and it was pretty much a way for him to vent his frustration with me for raping him.
I noticed many members of certain clans complained about me most notibley from clan TE which Kigen later joined after getting kicked out of KK for causing drama. It was at this time that the noobs in the community really started gathering to try and flame me for raping them and the legend of DXSTRYR was born which is why I have always called Kigen the head of my fan club.

I was <!> and fiercely loyal to the tag. However it was not long before the cowardice of Pontiac Tom and the shady dealings of 7 Liter aka S@ND chipped away at my pride and honor in the tag.
7 liter would regularly give orders to harrasss any clan that was not under <!>'s influence and AU at the time was against <!> for many reasons and <!> repeatedly crashed AU servers and hacked AU's forums several times. 7 Liter would ask us to take off our tags and smurf in AU server just to ruin any gathering or event they were having.
Couple that with my discovery that dispite 7, Jaffe, Pont Tom and Redneck being so militantly against Happy Modders in their server where in fact using it themselves and all respect I had for them as leaders eroded. I stayed in <!> however for my friends there and players that looked up to me as a voice and power in <!>

It was not until I met Wicked and Lazy and was denied being allowed to recruit them by Pont Tom because he feared me having member support and influence in <!> more then I already had for pwning in game that I decided to leave <!> and make (S1).

<!> having strong ties with TE found an ample pool of noobs to make up all sorts of stories about me and the leaders of <!> even went as far as to log into my account after banning me from <!> forums to make it appear as though I had appoligised for so many supposed wrong doings everything from cross clanning to smurfing leaders of other clans I was blamed for and then they used my account to give credit to these laims by impersonating me. This was all in an attempt to kill (S1) of course because <!> was afraid to compete.

WAR having an alliance with <!> also jumped on the bandwagon and became the biggest drama queens in Annihilation histroy which is saying alot in a mod of whiners. Eventually even going as far as to packet scrims they could not win just to save their reputation after causing so much bullshit.

I fought long and hard and won many victories and achieved great things in this mod most of it was fun but some of it was hard wrought so yeah I can be cocky and egotistical but unlike most people *coughs* Bongwater *coughs* I have earned the right to be so and I generally dont mess with people that dont start shit with me first.

@C3J.

I earned the right to talk shit in this mod if I deem it so. Wicked is a nobody known only for HMing and aimboting he has no good qualities orthy of mention and he is a piss poor leader.

IO have no intention on being a part of OZ I just enjoyed waiting for rhte right time to make my response.

Wed Dec 12, 2007 11:38 am
Calculated Chaos

to make oz a good clan?

cmon.. why are you here?

Its because OZ hates you, and always have. And you need to take it out on ppl you dont even know....

no dude.. im not worried about you. your a gay fag.

and you obviously make the people around you feel Ill.. i know i do from just reading your words.

that probably why your wife left you isnt it?

Wed Dec 12, 2007 11:43 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 23 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next