[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4201: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4203: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4204: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4205: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
The Land of Oz - View topic - IS CYCLONE INSANE????!!!!!
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:53 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
IS CYCLONE INSANE????!!!!! 

IS DX CRAZY
YES 7%  7%  [ 1 ]
FUCK YEA HE IS 47%  47%  [ 7 ]
HE THINKS HE'S GOD 7%  7%  [ 1 ]
OMG THERE'S SOMEONE OUT MY WINDOW...... IT'S DX AAAARRRRHHHHH........"silence" 33%  33%  [ 5 ]
NO which means your crazy to 7%  7%  [ 1 ]
Total votes : 15

IS CYCLONE INSANE????!!!!! 

Post IS CYCLONE INSANE????!!!!!
i must know really i have to see what the general consensus is on this one

Last edited by BIS{OZ} on Wed Dec 12, 2007 4:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Dec 12, 2007 4:36 pm

Doing these polls won't help the situation at all.

Wed Dec 12, 2007 4:37 pm

just trying to make the whole thing laughable

Wed Dec 12, 2007 4:37 pm

Laughing at problems is only avoiding it.

Wed Dec 12, 2007 4:43 pm

the problem is dx i really hope that he just goes away

Wed Dec 12, 2007 4:46 pm

However you should also be aware that he's still there.
So just don't start saying more crap about him and perhaps one day everyone can even get along. (shockinglY)

Wed Dec 12, 2007 4:55 pm
Crow's Bitch

Lol KON everyone DID get along before Cyclones dumbass came out of hiding lol

Wed Dec 12, 2007 5:07 pm

And I'm saying that you should get along with Cyclone.
Getting along merely means not flaming each other on forums.

Just ignore him or something and don't accuse anymore.

Wed Dec 12, 2007 5:08 pm

wtf? change of feelings impulse? have you had like a mature spike or something? :wink: :wink:

Wed Dec 12, 2007 5:11 pm
Crow's Bitch

lol how the fuck are we suppose to ignore the fact that he came on here banning c3.. and talking shit? to EVERYONE

Wed Dec 12, 2007 5:18 pm
I like pi.

he's one of many young children who will soon drink from DX's poison punch bowl believing that he can follow DX to the righteous lands of eternal legendary something or another.

I'm gonna start a cyclone cult wear company soon so I can profit from their gullibility.

since the other thread is locked, I'll take this opportunity to respond to DX's strange accusation that i lied about him getting banned from OZ.

I never said that, I said "you are no longer welcome here." which has absolutely nothing to do with the reason you left before. Stop arguing points that no one has made.

Wed Dec 12, 2007 5:19 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Crow's Bitch

Wed Dec 12, 2007 5:22 pm

Now I am somewhat neutral.

I'm not trying to argue about DX, I'm trying to say how we should just forget all of this drama.

Wed Dec 12, 2007 5:23 pm
Crow's Bitch

yes NOW we can forget it... but i dont see how we should have gave DX a hug after he banned and removed c3 from roster and forums

Wed Dec 12, 2007 5:25 pm
I like pi.

Seriously, you have to give us a few days of ranting after he leaves to get it out of our system.

I love how this forum contained absolutely no hateful threads during his absence, but the second he comes back he turns the whole forum into a god damned drama infested flame war.

Now that I've read that he's gone at least for the holidays, I feel so much calmer... Like, I don't have to defend shit that I didn't even say anymore...

Wed Dec 12, 2007 5:31 pm
Profile YIM WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 37 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next