[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4201: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4203: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4204: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4205: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
The Land of Oz - View topic - Just so you guys know...
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:33 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ] 
Just so you guys know... 
Calculated Chaos

Post Just so you guys know...
All the things DX said about me. and claimed i was. or whatever,... I dont care.. i have learned that he is full of hate fill venom. and it is undoubtedly stemming from his personal life. (ie, broken marriage)

But I just wanted all of you to know that i am fine, all except for losing a friend. well i didn't really loose him if i never was his friend in the first place.

but yah. nothing DX said ever got me down, or will ever get me down.

I know he just a looser with nothing to do other than bother us...

but throgh all this at least we learned what poppy's stance is.

Jammer papaver .. Geef het een paar dagen, ik heb een verrassing voor je.

Wed Dec 12, 2007 5:15 pm

LOL as if let everyone know dude.... when DX tried to pull shit on me i was laughing the whole knigth watching him trying to get me to say i crashed his server or say i swaer to god i didnt crash his server.
turned out being a after a 45 min battle all i had to say was "lol whatever dude say what ya want i didnt crash ya server. i talked to jinks and he agrees, show me the logs where i said it."
his reply. "no i dont need to"? LOL good one leader your fierce and never a coward willing to fight anyone. strong to everyone noob out there that plays tribes.
Dont worry c3 his venom will kick in soon and you will feel tried and slowly die............have a good one.

Wed Dec 12, 2007 5:20 pm
Crow's Bitch

damn stallion is on fire.. w00t were di i put his number lolz... =P

Wed Dec 12, 2007 5:26 pm
I like pi.

Every time he has ever told me he had proof of something, he either showed me something that didn't demonstrate at all what he was talking about, or gave me some bullshit logs that were obviously typed by hand, not even following the format of tribes logs, xfire logs, or any one single program that logs anything.

I got sick of listening to his crap a long time ago.

Wed Dec 12, 2007 5:28 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Wed Dec 12, 2007 8:54 pm
I like pi.

Wed Dec 12, 2007 9:57 pm
Profile YIM WWW

lol... no C3 is a great guy. I mean he is my brother. Yah, you wont find anyone cooler, except Vanilla Ice.

Thu Dec 13, 2007 11:12 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 7 posts ]