View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:42 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
Sup peeps 
Admin

Post Sup peeps
Hows it going everyone. I finally got a few hours of free time to actually sit down and think of shit to type up on here. Some of yall might not know who i am so i'll fill ya in, i been playin tribes since the start, back when it was on those big 5 1/2 floppy's. I been in over 20 top clans throughout my tribes experience. As of right now, i'm in 3 different clans for 3 different mods. URVX - |SS|*KoNcEpT*, Shifter - {TG|xF}TestimonY, and Annihilation - hOtAiR{OZ}. I was in {OZ} back when it was for Ultra Renegades VXU, and me and wicked go waaaaay back. So when he showed me annihilation and said that i could be good at it and that i should try it out i said sure. And he was right, i got pretty good at it. I'm an experienced player, i know how to take out defense and get that flag. And also set up fast defense aswell. I hardly play nowdays kuz i'm been tryin to get on another job. But i'll try to play more often and maybe be part of a clan vs clan matchup. Anyone remember "World OGL"? Online gaming league. I was #1 on the rankings when i was 13-15 years old playing tibes, now i'm 21.
Well, that pretty much explains me. Now maybe i wont get, "Hey Hotair, who recruited you"? I been in this clan for annihilation for along time. Aight then...

PEACE................hOtAiR{OZ}

Wed Dec 19, 2007 6:39 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 1 post ]