[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4201: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4203: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4204: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4205: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
The Land of Oz - View topic - Hmm... A little insider on C3gay
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:57 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Hmm... A little insider on C3gay 

Post Hmm... A little insider on C3gay
Well as u all kno he is out cuz I said so. I should of done this a long time ago before he got sooo power hungry. Because that is all this little bitch wants. Too bad he fucked with the wrong guy. I'm the one with the magic stick, and yet he still talks shit to me and I'm 1 of the leaders.... wow. Never have I gone through this with a regular member. He took my admin away from forms LOL He deletes ppls post or locks them when there making good points oh and he even took me off the secret chambers room ooooooooooooo nooooooooooossssssss. LAWL tattles like a little bitch to everybody when he doesn't get it his way this aint burger king nigg. And pretty much shooed off good members because of his bitchiness. I was also told that he was planning to get rid of me so he can take over aww to bad u failed at that... Well this is a heads up to all u other clans, if u take him in he will try to take u out. well that is all peace out.

Mon Jan 07, 2008 3:13 pm
Calculated Chaos

you are compeatly wrong on all points. but i dont expect you to tell the truth about anything considering your jsut DX's little ass kisser.

Mon Jan 07, 2008 3:22 pm

Nope I don't lie there all facts. A lot of ppl already kno this anyways who u trying to fool? And I don't kiss no ones ass if anything they kiss mine. And NOBODY tells me what to do got that. This has nothing to do with DX at all I haven't spoken to him anyways.

Mon Jan 07, 2008 3:30 pm

Ah, C3, Bet you didnt expect ot see me again. but fortunately, Your noobsense comes to a stop here, Lazy is making that clear.

You Think (S1) Is forcing lazy's words? That Dx is forcing his hand? Perphaps you should put the pipe down for a second and Take heed of what's being said: lazy, is doing this of his own accord.
Though it would seem to be a bit ironic, that his reasons and mine a while back are the same, isn't it? Though, They aren't my words.

Your constant admin abuse, Forum admin abuse, and flat out hypocrocy, is disturbing. You claim Dx wouldnt allow people their opinions, and yet, what is it you do? yes, you know, everyone knows. someone makes a valid point, and BAM thread/post deleted or locked.

You are a Virus to Oz and Will be quickly remedied. Whether you are invo glitching or Hming in game, Or being a little cumbag here on the Forums.

You will be remembered by this clan, for what you were: A Failure, a sorry excuse for a clansmen, and a cheater.

Godspeed.

Mon Jan 07, 2008 3:49 pm

whoa whats all this about? Lazy PM me about this sometime, i gotta get the facts straight too on this.

last time i checked C3 is a good guy and provides us with a regular player as well as a reliable server hosted 24/7.

what did he do exactly? i havent been around lately and missed something important here apparently

Mon Jan 07, 2008 4:12 pm
Profile WWW

Hit me up on xfire nigg and then u will kno.

Mon Jan 07, 2008 4:17 pm
Calculated Chaos

Mon Jan 07, 2008 4:27 pm

Mon Jan 07, 2008 4:49 pm
^ Has a small penis.

Mon Jan 07, 2008 5:18 pm
Invo-Glitcher

Mon Jan 07, 2008 7:06 pm
Profile YIM
the mack.

Mon Jan 07, 2008 7:34 pm

Mon Jan 07, 2008 7:41 pm
Profile WWW
^ Has a small penis.

Mon Jan 07, 2008 7:42 pm

Mon Jan 07, 2008 8:14 pm
^ Has a small penis.

Mon Jan 07, 2008 8:30 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next