[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4201: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4203: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4204: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4205: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
The Land of Oz - View topic - Explanation
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:58 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 12 posts ] 
Explanation 
Banned.

Post Explanation
My decision to leave OZ was an individual one based upon the things that I want to achieve in the game/mod and nothing else. I am DX's friend, and I consider him a good one. so what? I am not accusing anyone of anything nor am I angry at anyone. I appreciate what he has brought to this game. I also appreciate all of the friends that I have made in OZ. OZ helped me to learn and grow as a player, and for that I am extremely grateful. But, it's time for me to take the next step and train myself in other areas of the game and become a more pwrful.skilled player. I am going to continue my friendship with the ones of you that I have grown to know, and I hope that you will do the same for me. The way I see it, Tribes is making somewhat of a comeback and it is evidenced by the number of clans either restarting or starting for the first time. This is great and will only provide for the further advancement of the anni mod and the game as a whole. oh yeah for old times sake:

"DON'T MAKE ME DESTROY YOU"

peace,

1 and only Reverand X.

Mon Jan 07, 2008 3:47 pm

peace man, it sucks to lose you from this clan. see u in game

- lCCl Dan/WyLdE

Mon Jan 07, 2008 4:08 pm
Profile WWW

Mon Jan 07, 2008 4:21 pm

Mon Jan 07, 2008 4:55 pm

I dont know you much...but the respect that you had didnt take much time to be gone.
Should have kept it to this
"My decision to leave OZ was an individual one based upon the things that I want to achieve in the game/mod and nothing else."

Mon Jan 14, 2008 9:30 pm
Banned.

Mon Jan 14, 2008 10:19 pm

Mon Jan 14, 2008 10:21 pm
Banned.

Mon Jan 14, 2008 10:23 pm

Tue Jan 15, 2008 7:33 am
the mack.

Tue Jan 15, 2008 7:35 am
^ Has a small penis.

Tue Jan 15, 2008 8:48 am
the mack.

Tue Jan 15, 2008 9:00 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 12 posts ]