[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4201: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4203: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4204: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4205: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
The Land of Oz - View topic - Hola
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:01 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 11 posts ] 
Hola 

Post Hola
Sup, I'm Acite/Fear/Dragoon/Sagi... I know that most of you have hated me or disliked me before but i feel i should say this

C3, YOUR A NOOB, GTFO AND STOP BEING A WHINY BITCH

ok now since thats over with, I want to apologize to DX, Firelord, Poppy, and Anyone else that didnt like me in the past. I know i was stupid and i wasnt looking for the right things for clans, etc. ( most of you in the forum tho will not understand this) DX, i should of had faith in you before and trusted your words. Poppy, Sorry that i called you a noob, said u looked like a girl etc, you were actually doing good to the clan also but i just didnt want to admit it but now i realize... you were doing good for the clan... and C3.. was the bad stupid bitch doing all the dumb stuff. Firelord, i think i argued with you a lil too much and caused a lil wrong on my part, Totally Sorry about that.

I Can't Believe how long it took me to finally realize whos doing the right thing to tribes. So Totally sorry to all of you i have troubled and fucked with. C3, i know your probably gonna say something like stop sucking up.. well..

FUCK YOU!!!!!!

I am NOT sucking up to them, I'm just asking for a second chance to redeem myself. Tripop, Dont stick up for your brother, It's too late for him now. That also goes for anyone else who sticks up for him, Your noobs if u do because all he has done is cause trouble.

For all of you that have thought c3 is cool, What has he done for you? wtf has he done good for you at all!?!?!? tell me, i rly need to know, complementing is just him sucking up to you to make more friends to help him back-talk to people greater than him that he has no chance agaisnt.

DX... Your a cool guy... it took me this long to realize it, Sorry bro. Poppy... stay cool...firelord....What's up?

Well guys, i hope you all give me a second chance... My luck, if C3 is still admin, he will delete this or lock it.

Oh and those of you who thought i would come back and i said i wouldnt.. lol, guess u were right.

So, once again, sorry, and im gonna wait to see what people post to this.. if u read it = P

Mon Jan 07, 2008 6:23 pm

S'all good man. Takes a big man to put yourself out there and apoilgise. I've no beef with ya. this was Poppy.

Mon Jan 07, 2008 6:38 pm

I give the boot to c3 and enemy's become friends how nice!

Mon Jan 07, 2008 6:46 pm
^ Has a small penis.

Mon Jan 07, 2008 6:48 pm
Invo-Glitcher

Mon Jan 07, 2008 7:04 pm
Profile YIM

Mon Jan 07, 2008 7:42 pm
Profile WWW

Mon Jan 07, 2008 8:21 pm

Mon Jan 07, 2008 8:31 pm

Mon Jan 07, 2008 11:30 pm
Crow's Bitch

Tue Jan 08, 2008 2:07 am

Tue Jan 08, 2008 2:14 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 11 posts ]