[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4201: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4203: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4204: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4205: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
The Land of Oz - View topic - My Goodbye To OZ
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:01 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
My Goodbye To OZ 
Calculated Chaos

Post My Goodbye To OZ
Well OZ, its been fun. Its been a year now. And im fine with leaving. Not being in a clan isnt going to stop me from liking Tribes. Its a rad game. Ive played it alot, and i always will.

It sucks taht ppl like DX have to try to act like gods, But he wil always be the way he is. Afer all, he deserves it, he is obveoulsy lacking in real life, and needs to compensate for the lack of controll he has.

I still have my friends. And its unfortunate taht LAzy isnt one of them.

Well, you all.. im glad im not apart of anything DX wants to take comtroll off.

I wont get in the way. I dont even care.

But i jsut wanted to say goodbye to all you who liked playing with me, and had fun through it all..

I understand if you cant reply becuase you dont want to look bad, and are afraid to be ridiculed by DX for it.

WEll.. HAve fun guys. Its been great killing and playing GG's with you all..

NEver in my history of OZ have i ever seens something as low as DX come in and causer so much.
Im glad im not going to be apart of it. He is a desease you either sumbit to and let control you, or it will try to kill you.

Yes lazy, the only reason your doing what you are is becuase DX is calling in a personal favor. And its sad that WICKED cant jsut tell me straught he doesnt want me in. He just tels me Im on my own. BAsicaly saying Its up to lazy, and well lazy has spoken.

So later OZ. It was fun while it lasted. But ill still alwyas play. I love tribes.

So ill go back to jsut c3j97 and if someone can take the {OZ} off the back of my username, that would be cool.

Wed Jan 09, 2008 11:26 pm
Calculated Chaos

and gj `tree for doing that to DX's pic. make sure he doesnt try to get respect here, Im glad you will continue with the REAL feeling OZ has about DX.

I have said it, and always will.. only noobs follow DX, or try to kiss up to him.

Wed Jan 09, 2008 11:30 pm
Crow's Bitch

well buddy your always welcome in TLS.. and the TLS Servers.. your my homeboy.. and yeah people say i been tkaing DX side.. but i have simply just squashed all this nonsence that i had nothing to do with.. I didnt know DX from the old days so i have no reason to hate him... but i'll always have your back bro

Thu Jan 10, 2008 1:14 am

Post Re: My Goodbye To OZ

Thu Jan 10, 2008 4:40 am
Calculated Chaos

Thu Jan 10, 2008 7:43 am

Is that seriously The best insult you can come up with? im not surprised, after all, you are a mop jockey.

you can hang the poopy joke up, I left that name with oz, Wicked assigned it to me, thus it doesn't make sense anymore. However, i don't expect you to let it go, since coming up with a pheasable insult is probably a task.

Thu Jan 10, 2008 7:49 am

Thu Jan 10, 2008 9:55 am

Thu Jan 10, 2008 10:17 am

Thu Jan 10, 2008 4:34 pm
Invo-Glitcher

Thu Jan 10, 2008 6:45 pm
Profile YIM
^ Has a small penis.

Yes thats it C3J I have some kind of mystical mind control powers over the community. I dominate and subjugate everything I see I own bending everything to my divine will and power.

I am a God after all.

Or it could be you got kicked out of OZ for being a fucking admin abusing global exploiting noob. Who threatened his own clan mates and silenced them by censorship and deletion. While letting his ego go to his head so much that he removed the admin privs from a Founder and went as far as to remove him from the Roster as a Founder. All of which caused the mass desertion of players from OZ oh and lets not forget the stupid fucking mods you made to your shitty annihilation servers.
Ending his ignoble reign by spamming every clan forum in Annihilation with his fear driven anti DX campaign that lead people to realise the symple truth.
I AM YOUR GOD!

The viewer will believe what they will in either case...
I win.

Fri Jan 11, 2008 12:17 pm
Calculated Chaos

anyone who has provocative pictures of their siblings children is not called a "god", their called "A pervert"

hey DX, i know some words that will scare you " hello, my name is Chris Hansen"

Fri Jan 11, 2008 2:43 pm
^ Has a small penis.

Fri Jan 11, 2008 6:32 pm
el pwno loco

Sat Jan 12, 2008 12:59 am
^ Has a small penis.

Sat Jan 12, 2008 2:26 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next