View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:11 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
@ Deadpimp 
^ Has a small penis.

Post @ Deadpimp
Its called proportionate response.

You calling me a fag is as much bullshit as me calling you a Mexican.
Its just forum play and in case you haven't noticed I don't dislike you.

I'm just a little disappointed that you never spoke up about what was going on.
You did manage to talk some garbage in the members section but that is just passive aggressive attempt at flaming me to fit in with your social group.

I'm further disappointed that the best flaming you can come up with is changing my sig and av and then changing my password because you have been told not to ban me.
That brings me to the subject of Lazy.

Lazy and I have been clan mates and friends for a long time now. We have fought numerous battles against the hypocrites and shit talkers of the past and we have ALWAYS honored each other with friendship and have never faltered in being there for each other regardless of our clan affiliations he is one of the very few people who i consider trustworthy and respectable in all my experiences with on line gamers as a whole in every game i have ever played.
The fact that we share this bond with each other is something I consider of the greatest value and I would never tarnish or strain our friendship to deal with noobs like you or C3J.

Fact of the matter is that C3J removed Lazy's admin and even went as far as to remove him from the roster as a Founder in his attempts to consolidate his power amongst the other noobs in OZ namely Tripop and Wylde as well as Blaze. While Wicked cares little about whats going on here. You see C3J figured he owns 1 if not 2 or more OZ servers and has control of the forums. He can say or manipulate whatever he wants even the roster. Anyone that expressed their concern or noticed his hostile take over would be silenced or threatened to be banned from servers and kicked out of clan. As long as he had his brother and crone Wylde to back him there are no other active members to question his abuses, exploits and outright tyrannical rule over OZ.

I'm just surprised you were so willing to lay down and take the ass fucking that C3J was giving you with a smile.
For a thug avatar just to throw up some gang signs? Don't make sense to me.
Gangsters don't play on line FPS so your not fooling anyone.
Especially when you don't even have the balls to step up and fight for your clan.
So you should be congratulating Lazy for being a strong enough leader to give a shit about his clan when you failed to even open your mouth in protest.
Now shut the fuck up and know your place in this community at the bottom of the food chain lacking the backbone to defend and safeguard your own clan.
You just rolled over and took it from a desperate janitor on a power trip.

I mean that with all due respect and luv for ya playah. *throws up gang signs in the shape of (S1)*

Oh and P.S. your calling your ex clan mates dick riders and noobs dont forget you were also in (S1) and so were your clan leaders and most of your clan mates in OZ
does that mean your all riding my jock?
Just curious.

Fri Jan 11, 2008 11:54 am
Banned.

Fri Jan 11, 2008 2:49 pm
the mack.

bitch, first of all i was never in S1 2nd of all i aint even gonna take the fuckin time to read all that bullshit. 3rd dx u and ur clan are a bunch of faggots.

edit: nah i take that back. not ur clan i aint got beef with the ppl in ur clan just u. go take it up the poop shoot fag boy.

Fri Jan 11, 2008 3:06 pm
the mack.

btw: aint nothin u or anybody else gonna say that is goin to break my spirit and my pride cause unlike u i could give a damn bout what u say it just a game nigga. peace

ps: ima just do what i do best and thats smoke and pwn ur ass at anni

and another thing aint no one say i was a gangsta so just sit ur ass down.

Fri Jan 11, 2008 3:31 pm
the mack.

and just because im a handsome motherfucker dont mean u gotta hate

later bitches

Fri Jan 11, 2008 3:41 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 5 posts ]