[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4201: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4203: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4204: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4205: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
The Land of Oz - View topic - Trying to delete my posts secretly? "TLS v. OZ" busted
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:24 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 12 posts ] 
Trying to delete my posts secretly? "TLS v. OZ" busted 
Banned.

Post Trying to delete my posts secretly? "TLS v. OZ" busted
First of all, this is the third time I've posted this, because of an idiot admin who keeps trying to "secretly" delete my posts and threads
TLS v. OZ, that shit wasn't a scrim. There were smurfs on both sides. A guy called Lion and Twister on the OZ side(lion was in OZ years ago and twister is his friend who came in and smurfed). Also notice how c3 played for OZ(hm, thought he wasn't in OZ anymore, seeing the 10+ topics saying shit like "GOODBYE OZ" and "C3 BLOWS") Plus, most of the scrim was a 3 on 5, I don't see why anyone pointed that out.
What's pathetic is OZ is not even letting TLS give the right side of the story, deleting my threads and posts responding to the topic. Whichever dumbass keeps deleting my threads, have fun.

It wasn't TLS vs. OZ, it was TLS vs smurfs and one actual OZ member

Last edited by Vip3r on Sat Jan 12, 2008 1:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Jan 12, 2008 10:43 am

viper, stfu. twister and i were both in OZ, and as wylde said in his post "me and wiz brought back some classic OZ members for the scrim". TLS sucked ass, stop making excuses, you guys had team advantage 6 to 5 in the first match which you keep failing to mention, and most of the second match wasn't 3v5 (not that it matters, you would've lost anyway). there was no story here, only an ass whooping. TLS talked shit and failed, gg.

Sat Jan 12, 2008 10:45 am
Banned.

Lion, you were in OZ three years ago, a scrim is the CURRENT MEMBERS in a clan. Twister, that fag was never even in OZ, go back to the logs and check their IP's. Apparently, OZ is so desperate they have to get random people to play for them in a scrim vs The Great TLS

Sat Jan 12, 2008 10:47 am
Banned.

yeah I know twisted...he's not in oz.never was. it was 5v3, and that shit makes a difference when were all good players...haha, it doesn't matter tho, me and vip3r aren't in tls, so I could give a damn...lion u know i love u :D

Sat Jan 12, 2008 11:54 am

lol hey guess what... I DIDNT DELETE YOUR POST. thanks for the blame though, you obviously don't know me if you think im gonna delete a thread over a stupid dispute.

btw. im not 13 either... but thats not important

Sat Jan 12, 2008 11:58 am
Profile WWW
Banned.

Well, I'll edit that shit out. So who did?

Sat Jan 12, 2008 1:18 pm

thanks for the edit man. and idk who deleted that shit

Sat Jan 12, 2008 3:45 pm
Profile WWW

<=== TwiSTed Ex {OZ} lion it was me bro and yes twister was there too but that Ex OZ was me yes i used to be in OZ. i was too in OZ.

Sun Jan 13, 2008 12:56 am
Invo-Glitcher

Lol. Nightmare is still wearing around his Ex OZ tag even though the scrim is over. He sucks too bad to get in OZ yet it makes him feel cool to have {OZ} in his name. ahaha

Sun Jan 13, 2008 1:07 am
Profile YIM

Yeah. I was supposed to be in the scrimm... Yet, when wizard tried to get me from the spawn server, he kept on disconnecting because he didnt have the maps. So I guess nightmare is my substitute?

Sun Jan 13, 2008 2:53 am
el pwno loco

Sun Jan 13, 2008 2:55 am

Sun Jan 13, 2008 11:58 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 12 posts ]