[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4201: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4203: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4204: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4205: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
The Land of Oz - View topic - [VX]HaTreD in the house..
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:18 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
[VX]HaTreD in the house.. 

Wed Jan 30, 2008 4:54 pm

^SoB^ [# 1 clan ] *WD* [ # 3 clan ] {DSC} [good team] {OZ} [all out pwnt] [BG] [#3 clan formed *HFE* and [KGB] ]] *HFE* [# 1 clan] *TM* [ noobie] NOC [# 2 clan] >FTV< then tribes died...... when i came back i turned to these *UD* [# 1 clan] {UR} [#1 clan] {HO} [#1 clan] [E4] [tried leadership for once, was alrite] [VX] [[cheats]]
who knows what else
some outstanding clans to be mentioned
[KGB], 187

Anni
(S1) Scream
Badapple{OZ}

original member.......

other names......
+]-[+Poet

-----------------

bullshitting has been half this game forever.

Thu Jan 31, 2008 12:34 am

Thu Jan 31, 2008 8:41 am
the mack.

yeah poison right that was like the cheatin period i remember all those clans

UD was nub... HO WAS NUB shit i dont even remember E4 they musta been nub... VX woulda got pwned by [MTW] but they were still hming nubs. but u still gotta respect [VX] cause they kept alive for a long ass period of time but too bad it was nothin but HM.... no rail no fog and Wizard of OZ's VXU edit beefed up to a certain point to where the fuckin mod just blows ass. ruined it bad.

u see UR used to not be infinite everything like it is now... my favorite mods.. VX4, NoToR, Stealth mod if u go to Dr. Norton's Old School Server where i have admin u will see those are the real competition mods not that bullshit yall play now.

KGB was outstanding ....187 ..old school

*BUD*Alpha

i remember *WD* i was in there for a bit... {OZ} of course my noob days i was in {4kU} .. {NLS}... which i beleive wicked was in then i went straight to [MTW] after i switched from 56k to DSL. that was when i started pwnin bad and we pwned every team on that ladder KGB, HFE.. we made HFE leave in the middle of the game and we basically killed off all that was left they called us cheaters but they just sucked balls compared to [MTW] we were the fuckin bomb we never used any teamspeak or ventrilo we just came in the server and pwned.

Thu Jan 31, 2008 9:33 am

Man dont just put HM on a certain clan. The whole community unofficially agreed to HM. Everyone HMed even though they openly accused people while HMing. Had HM not been there...those HOs and VXers or UDs would have kicked the same amount of ass as the older cheat free clan. Everyone had the same "advantage" now...and had the advantage not been there...they would all still be on the same level just "no cheat" level.

I say a no HM match between VX and any old clan would be a VX win :D vgv.

Thu Jan 31, 2008 12:44 pm
the mack.

Thu Jan 31, 2008 1:07 pm

Thu Jan 31, 2008 1:17 pm
the mack.

yeah true i was about to say that but ANYWAY.. we were from 2 diff periods so fuck it. we also played VX4 not VX elite or whatever ya'll guys played. our boost and ammo would actually go out lol. but man i remember thinkin if {OZ} went into the ladders they would own. but i kept forgettin that alot of {OZ} were already [MTW] ;)

[MTW] Nimec actually made {OZ} a special edit for Wizard of OZ called VXU i beleive.

anyways. good times. i remember *{HO}* wasnt their leader strider and AH@SS i remember them from a real long time ago thats a old clan.

Thu Jan 31, 2008 1:25 pm
Crow's Bitch

<--- [VX]Own@ge
*|SS*||*|Own@ge|*|
{LS}PiMpShoT
{EC}VirusX

Fri Feb 01, 2008 1:16 am
Crow's Bitch

Fri Feb 01, 2008 1:17 am

lolz

Fri Feb 01, 2008 9:19 am
the mack.

Fri Feb 01, 2008 3:28 pm
Crow's Bitch

Sat Feb 02, 2008 8:51 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 28 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2