[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4201: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4203: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4204: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4205: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
The Land of Oz - View topic - I want to rejoin!
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:11 am

Reply to topic  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
I want to rejoin! 

Post I want to rejoin!
Damn!! I'm so glad Tribes 1 has a master server again!! I gave up looking for it years ago. It's killer to see my old clan {OZ} is still around!! I need to find my disk with all of my 5150 stuff and all of the UltraRen mods. If anyone needs them, I have a lot - lesse if I can remember what I've got...

4,4.1(?),5,VXU, VXO(made just for us!),VXC(a combo of several ver's of 5), and possibly some other variations of 4....I'll post up later when I find my disks. What UltraRen mods are currently being hosted?

Hope to see some of my old peeps when I get rolling..Wiz, Dorothy, Wicked, TinMan, Twister,....damn, I forgot so many!

L8,
Oh My!{OZ}

PS - I was disappointed to see my name wasn't in Wiz's old roster (I'd even talked to you on the phone several times Wiz). I was in the clan from 2000-2002 give or take 6 months. I was also in another clan w/ Off2CdaWiz. I was (#)12 of 13 and several others that I don't remember . I remember there was some drama and the clan sorta split up, then Wiz came back and I lost touch shortly thereafter. I played for quite a while after all of that, but hardly ever saw any {OZ} peeps (except their other names). Glad {OZ} is back!!

Thu May 14, 2009 6:02 pm
Crow{OZ}

hey its always good to see older members and the servers that are up now mostly host VX6 there is still quite a few VX players that still go on there most of OZ plays annihilation mod now but we still have a bunch in the clan who play VX as well

Global Agenda\Tribes Ascend: CrowOZ - - - Tribes 1: Crow{OZ}

Fri May 15, 2009 8:29 am

idk if u remember me or not but my U.r name was Michael Myers , if u do remember me sup bro..

Fri May 15, 2009 5:25 pm
Crow{OZ}

ok night i have to ask lol why does everything you name have to do with some scary ass shit lol

Fri May 15, 2009 7:42 pm

because Crow{OZ} it all Started when i was a kid , We had this game called " the Video Board Game :Nightmare. it was a board game that had a tape with it and u had to make the atmosphere around the playing area AS SCARY AS POSSIBLE i.e halloween props , black lights fog so on and so on , u had to do that because, the board was a grave yard and the gate keeper ( the guy in the tape ) would start out as a normal dude but as the game goe s on he starts loooking fucked up , every since then ppl started calling me "nightmare" because i Introduced the game to my peeps in my family . everysince then i love the scary shit the rush of fear is a great thing yeah it sucks when u scared shitless, ur so alive when ur scared..

Fri May 15, 2009 9:20 pm

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/5641

Fri May 15, 2009 9:22 pm

The phrase "night terrors" appeals to me...after having a large episode of them as a child I wish I had more now... any dream is better then not having dreams at all :(

Personally I love the feel of "the hunt".

I cant wait until I load up with a .243 cal rifle and go coyote hunting. I wanna hunt things that can attack me... fuck dear season.

Fri May 15, 2009 11:13 pm

Argg cobras!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DlaVsSbwy58

Fri May 15, 2009 11:19 pm
Crow{OZ}

LMFAO that is so pointless bong i actually sat there and watched a good 4 min of htat lol

Sat May 16, 2009 6:34 am
the mack.

hey oh my! eviltree{OZ} here old school mufuka to the bone bro. yeah we still play VX sometimes bro but we into a diff mod now. i KINDA remember u but i KINDA dont. i just need some reasurance b4 i can let u in. prove to me u were in {OZ} what happen in the years u were in.

Sat May 16, 2009 10:32 am

What do you need? Personal info on members?

How about this.....When {OZ} briefly broke up around 2001 or so, Bubbles, Twister, Off2CdaWiz, myself and a few others formed {SC} - Supreme Court. Bubbles was Judge, Twister was Jury (I think), we had several OZ peeps in there. Can't remember who was who, but we had the names Testimony, Gavel, Bailiff, Executioner, Witness, etc. During this time Wiz was occasionally playing, but with his Voodoo name, wicked played as just WICKED - no tag. Lesse.....Wiz is TinMan and Scarecrow's father. TinMan is married to Dot (dorothy) all of them lived in Houston (Greenspooint area) at the time, as well as Wicked (Galleria area?) and I think Twister too. Bubbles was from Florida, & Off2cDaWiz was from Halifax. I was in several other clans with him, he is the one who intro'd me to OZ. Around this time TinMan and Dot had to move in with Wiz for a while, I think cuz Tin lost his job. There was a big Houston {OZ} LAN party at Tin's house that was planned around that time, but got cancelled at the last minute (maybe cuz of the move?). To the best of my memory, Dot and Bubbles were the only females in the clan. Those are the peeps I mostly played with, but I recognize 80% of the names in Wiz's roster list. Lesse, LION and Toto were early members, but were very rarely seen. Horse would change his name periodically to WhiteHorse, RedHorse, etc. The main members I usually saw playing other than those previously mentioned were you, monkey, falling, melting lollipop, muchkin reappeared for a short time, yellowbrick, mayor, oilcan, hotair....that's about all I remember.

That's all that comes to mind right now....it's been a while, and I haven't even played in about 4 years or so, so my memory might not be what it used to be.

PS - I recently found 2 old HD's and I might still have some pics of some of the Houston peeps hanging out at Tin & Dot's for an earlier LAN party (I think). I probably have the links to the old message board as possibly even the old passwords.

PPS - WICKED was the baddest motherfucker I've ever seen/played against....very few people could hang with him IMO.

Sat May 16, 2009 11:48 am

im munchkin, i vaguely remember you but i definitely remember twister being in the supreme court deal when me and tree were in {NOC}, this guy knows his shit, hes gotta be legit

Sat May 16, 2009 12:37 pm
Profile ICQ YIM

Sun May 17, 2009 2:37 am

Sun May 17, 2009 9:54 am
Crow{OZ}

Mon May 18, 2009 1:33 am
Reply to topic   [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next