[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4201: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4203: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4204: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4205: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
The Land of Oz - View topic - ready For PRIMEVIL
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:09 am

Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
ready For PRIMEVIL 

Post ready For PRIMEVIL
P R I M E V I L is the name Terrorizin Folks with Pbeam Gun is my game, been trainin alot latley and its realy showin :D . would like to join the OZ team!!

Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:58 am

Post Re: ready For PRIMEVIL
hey maybe if i change my name theyll completely forget about me being an obnoxious newb

denied

Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:11 pm
Profile ICQ YIM

lol he was tried out last night and quit before the match ended

LOL - FAIL AND SHIT

Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:49 am

of course he did, nightmare is fucking horrible he could barely take me and i play t1 like once every 3 months

Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:24 am
Profile ICQ YIM

u fucking liar , u asked me if i quit i said no , then u fucking kicked me. and lat suck my fucking cock .
talkin shit over the net because i cant see and hear u . thats not how an OZZIE acts mother fucker , keep that up
OZ will have a horrible reputation. and u know . we all know over half of OZ hm's so u can denie all u want, its obviouse
that u do . denie it claim that u dont . try ur fucking hardest to prove that u dont . we will still know that OZ hm's
regardless wtf u queers say. and 8b u fucking suck . ur the worst OZ ive seen . u will be pwnin me at first.
then when i get warmed up and start pwning u , u fucking quit . OZ is nothing but fuckin trips , only good Ozzie's out there
are Tree and Wick , and even wicked HM's. like it love it live it. - Nightmare

Sat Sep 05, 2009 6:49 pm
Crow{OZ}

i notice i didnt see my name any where in there wtf is up with that lol and chill out night its kool man take a breather lol

Global Agenda\Tribes Ascend: CrowOZ - - - Tribes 1: Crow{OZ}

Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:57 pm

lol this guy has to have aspergers or some shit, rofl temper tantrum much, no shit im talking shit over the net you god damn moron im saying you suck at a video game we play on the net, where else would i make this statement? next time you decide to have an episode of the aspies at least take the time to think out what youre going to spazz on so you dont look like a complete fucking moron, rofl someone should really take you to a therapist

Sun Sep 06, 2009 1:38 am
Profile ICQ YIM

Sun Sep 06, 2009 1:30 pm
Profile ICQ YIM
Admin

Wow, just... wow... Nighmare. Listen. Bro. umm. first off not all oz cheats, even if they do i can still beat them! and i dont, so what is hm really worth then? Means that you can be better than a cheater. So why come on a clans forum thats supposed to be about information and gaming and just rant on about how you dont like someone because you cant beat them. Also, i can prove it, i will make a FRAPS demo and have someone host it. prolly on youtube. so you can see what i see. and hell i have my config posted on here. screenshots aswell. want a demo? Want me to come over your house with my computer and monitor, and sit in the same room, right next to you, and beat you then? You know what guys, I HAVE DONT THAT BEFORE! and the dude still said i cheated. i used his computer. he still said i cheat. So, anyone remember OGL, www.worldogl.com, online gaming league? 1999-2003 i think it ended and started then, not sure but i know it was around there. Real competition, real clan matches, real prizes. i was #1 on the 1v1 VX ladders when i was 13. And you did have to prove that you didnt cheat. L.Spiro accused me of autoaim in Argh's the other week, it was funny. he was serious, gettin mad sayin TURN THAT SHIT OFF!! lmao, he's such a n00blet. Anyways... stop complaining and just pwn! or get pwned and take it like a man not like a 7 year old that hasnt got out of the house yet.

Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:56 pm
the mack.

amen to that bro

Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:09 pm
Crow{OZ}

well put man

Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:02 pm

I still don't understand the concept of HM. Would someone explain it? And, even though you are full of "*hotair*" you're right *hotair*. There's no use crying over spilled vg blood. BTW....my basic understanding of HM is it allows you to know where people are. How?

Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:29 am
Crow{OZ}

hm is noob thats really all there is to it lol

Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:53 am

Oh, btw, crow. i like my avatar more than the sig...that shit's funny!

Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:05 am

Amen Hot.. Amen

Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:35 pm
Reply to topic   [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next