[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4201: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4203: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4204: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4205: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
The Land of Oz - View topic - Can i join
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:28 am

Reply to topic  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Can i join 

Post Re: Can i join
Hey ZinXania...with the ping problem and the lag, check to see if anything is running/updating in the background. It could be antivirus software updating or something. By what you told me about your service, you should be just fine playing.

Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:50 am

mmmm lemme c

Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:08 am

Wow no one ever did bother about this thread ae.
Wow I posted this thread before a few guys after me but still they joined up before me and I'm still in the waiting list.
Darnit.

Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:38 am
the mack.

Zin, you need to be more active in game bro and also on the forums. I havent seen you in a while man. Get with me in game and stay active on the forums and we will see about getting you in. BTW What are times that you play etc '

Also, do you have xfire or aim?

Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:05 am

Well I was active.
No one bothered about commenting on this thread anyway.
I actually checked up on forums for a month and a half now.
Some of those who got in easily weren't on forums that much.
Not that I'm complaining or anything, And of course I hope I don't offend anyone by this statement.
x Frustrated x

Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:13 pm

The main thing isn't just checking up on the forums. Keep up on them...posting, talking shit to people, annoying them...that's what I did.

Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:26 am
I like pi.

Yeah, be a total douche, like Warmachine! :P

Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:50 pm
Profile YIM WWW

You know...that just means that all of your moms have used me at some point. HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:53 am
I like pi.

I do have a lot of moms...

Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:16 am
Profile YIM WWW
Dopesmoker{OZ}

lol

Thu Oct 29, 2009 9:13 am
Sexual Nigga

those are some mighty fine soccer moms. the one on the far right looks like my 7th grade teacher.....fapfapfapfapfap

Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:54 pm
Dopesmoker{OZ}

Yeah I had a couple teachers that I drooled over.

Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:34 pm

I had a couple but I was able to have some fun with one. 9th grade English teacher. I went to summerschool to get an extra math credit my junior year and she was teaching while I was there. Very nice ass!

Fri Oct 30, 2009 11:59 pm
the mack.

Hey Zin,

I have seen you in the servers with the UWS tag, so are you UwS or are you still interested in {OZ} i was just wondering.

Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:20 am
Crow{OZ}

ya like they said man dont just check up stay active bro you know a post or 2 a day is all it really takes :) or even every other day but we are always looking for new people to join our family and community

Global Agenda\Tribes Ascend: CrowOZ - - - Tribes 1: Crow{OZ}

Sat Oct 31, 2009 5:34 pm
Reply to topic   [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next