[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4201: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4203: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4204: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4205: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
The Land of Oz - View topic - Interested in joining OZ
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:06 am

Reply to topic  [ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Interested in joining OZ 
the mack.

Post Re: Interested in joining OZ

Thu Oct 01, 2009 5:11 pm

perrinoia Dude, we need to define Mature. Age? Skill? Ability to write/read? Over the age of 9? Team player? I think Blue and I are the oldest Tribes players out there, but I'm inmature according to my wife!!

Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:12 pm

MEOW!!!

Fri Oct 02, 2009 4:39 am
I like pi.

Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:26 pm
Profile YIM WWW

evidentally

Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:34 pm
Profile ICQ YIM
I like pi.

Who do I look like, Webster?

Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:36 pm
Profile YIM WWW

I dont know what you look like, but your name could potentially have webster in it somewhere :)

Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:29 pm
Profile ICQ YIM
the mack.

haha

Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:00 am
I like pi.

Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:57 pm
Profile YIM WWW

lol at thread

Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:13 pm
Crow{OZ}

lucky mother fucker i want a boat i love fishing man its a great way to relax

Global Agenda\Tribes Ascend: CrowOZ - - - Tribes 1: Crow{OZ}

Sun Oct 04, 2009 6:13 pm
I like pi.

The boat pictured is one of the water taxis that I drive (and was in the movie Jaws).

I live on my parent's sailboat, and use another (smaller) sailboat for pleasure.

I do not find fishing to be relaxing... Why? Because first you gotta handle this fragile and expensive rod, and be careful of the hook that is swinging around (all of my friends who fish have hooked themselves or eachother at some point in time), and then you sit there bored out of your mind until something pulls on your line. Then you've gotta fight the fucking thing and real it in, and then you've gotta figure out how to get it off the line, and what to do with it once you do.

I don't like fish, I don't wanna eat them, and I don't wanna touch them. I definitely don't wanna smell them. As far as I'm concered, they can stay in the water, where they came from. So fishing is definitely not relaxing to me.

If I wanna relax, I'll take a nap under the sun, or raise the sails and see where the wind takes me, or hop on my computer and play some video games.

Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:19 am
Profile YIM WWW

heh, I dont post much so it should be easy to find an immature post by me, right?

Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:53 am

You pleasure yourself with a boat. That's FUCKED UP! Had it coming since this whole thing is about being mature! HAHAHAHAHAHA....BOAT FUCKER!!!!!!!!!

Mon Oct 05, 2009 12:58 pm
Admin

Please stop with the immature post, this is not going anywhere. The things perrinoia said, I can see where he is coming from. Remember guys/girls, Not everyone likes all what you like. I like driving my 1969 Chevelle. Playing on computer. Havin sex. Tokin it up. drinking alittle. We are all born with different lives, likes, and fears. DEAL WITH IT.. lol

Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:58 pm
Reply to topic   [ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next