[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4201: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4203: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4204: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4205: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
The Land of Oz - View topic - ???
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:40 pm

Reply to topic  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
??? 
Dopesmoker{OZ}

Post Re: ???

Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:18 pm

you people talking about fried stuff? you gotta try this... get a bowl get about 6-8 pices of provlon cheese or more if you like.. spry the bowl with a vary thick coat of pan.. Put the cheese on the bowl spread it out, and put that in the mircowave in high for like 5-6mins... yeah your like WT??? it's call a friend provlon sandwich and it's bomb.. make sure to add some peati bread, some lettuce, tomanato, and some bacon as well...

I add ranch as well :)

It takes a bit to make but if your really stoned or druck it taste yummy :)

Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:53 am
Dopesmoker{OZ}

Man, that sounds tasty as hell.
I'm going to pick some of that up when I get groceries tomorrow.

Fri Nov 06, 2009 4:25 pm

Ebroglio, I know my shit when it comes to the good foods to eat when your Stizowned oh just druck as crap!!! Let me know what you think of it anyhow :)

Ps be carful when it's done that Shit will be hot as hell!! It's best to take some paper towls and damp the oils aka greese off the cheese before you stuff it in a sandwitch.. The key is to saok up the oils and get the cheese to be hard and crusty at this stage it's ready to eat

Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:32 pm
Dopesmoker{OZ}

Well, I'll get up with you before I try it, I can cook a bit though.

Fri Nov 06, 2009 6:09 pm
Crow{OZ}

Post Re: party dress under 100 (373)

Global Agenda\Tribes Ascend: CrowOZ - - - Tribes 1: Crow{OZ}

Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:46 pm

DENIED

Mon May 02, 2011 9:56 am
Crow{OZ}

Haha, some old shit right here.

Global Agenda\Tribes Ascend: CrowOZ - - - Tribes 1: Crow{OZ}

Mon May 02, 2011 10:19 am
Da Je$u$

ya that is some old shit. Arenas is stalking me i tihnk...

Mon May 02, 2011 12:40 pm

you should be honored

Mon May 02, 2011 6:08 pm
Da Je$u$

rofl sorry i dont like being coffee boy :snooty:

But i will be the waterboy :whistle:

Mon May 02, 2011 8:47 pm
Reply to topic   [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4