[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4201: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4203: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4204: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4205: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
The Land of Oz - View topic - ???
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:49 pm

Reply to topic  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
??? 
the mack.

Post Re: ???
well bro after playing with you and gettin to know you some more i think you would be a great addition to {OZ}. im sure none of our members will mind you joining u are very respectful and a good all around player. im sure crow will agree with me on this. welcome bro

Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:01 am
Sexual Nigga

haha i didn't know he was a new recruit, i was giving him shit yesterday about wearing the tags, sorry Jesus. Welcome to the jungle.

its a dog eat cat world.

Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:14 pm
the mack.

rofl

Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:52 pm
Da Je$u$

no its all cool... lol u notice i didnt give u shit anyways but glad to be back in OZ

Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:16 pm
Dopesmoker{OZ}

I want that cat.

Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:20 pm

Dope, you're nuts...why don't you try and join up with the crazy OZ peoples? You are a well known and respected player.

Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:24 am
I like pi.

Because he's a well known and respected player?

Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:51 pm
Profile YIM WWW

well, the only people I dont get respect from are the worse players in the game including those that hm and complain about oz hming...

and I don't need the respect from them, since they will just complain anyways.

Wed Oct 28, 2009 12:07 am

I don't respect you medik...you didn't take me with you on that cruise. FUCKER!!!!!!!!!! J/K

Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:52 am
Dopesmoker{OZ}

Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:10 am
the mack.

yeah we would love to have him ;)

Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:37 am
I like pi.

And, how WOULD you have him?

Mustard, ketchup, relish?