[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4201: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4203: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4204: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4205: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
The Land of Oz - View topic - ???
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:32 am

Reply to topic  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
??? 
Da Je$u$

Post ???
if there is a spot open for some jesus...

Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:11 pm

Post Re: ???
I have Jesus in my heart.

Jesus loves the little children....except those thieves in the world. Black, asian, yellow, tan, and brown....if you aren't white then he will frown. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

::I'M TOTALLY FUCK WITH YOU. IF YOU GET OFFENDED, TELL ME AND I'LL KICK YOU IN THE HEAD. I FOUND HUMOR IN IT.ESPECIALLY WHEN I WAS TOLD BY A GOOFY ASIAN KID I WENT TO SCHOOL WITH::

Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:44 am
I like pi.

I'm offended by the disclaimer. Grow some balls and say what you want! :P

Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:53 am
Profile YIM WWW
the mack.

yo jesus just play with me a lil bit more and stay active on the forums and we will try to get u in buddy. this is the same jesus from BUD

Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:41 am
Dopesmoker{OZ}

Jesus!~wtaunt3

Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:17 am
Da Je$u$

its all cool you know that evil...

Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:55 pm
Crow{OZ}

ya just stay active on forums and in game and im sure there will be no problems bro :)

Global Agenda\Tribes Ascend: CrowOZ - - - Tribes 1: Crow{OZ}

Thu Oct 22, 2009 3:52 pm
Da Je$u$

well i joined the coast guard thats why i havent been on since last yr but its watever i just like playing and i been playing wit ya guys for a long time so its all good... how ya been crow? btw hope u been practicing cuz jesus is gonna whip ya around ;)

Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:11 pm
the mack.

well get yo ass on tribes more foo

Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:04 pm
the mack.

what are good times for u to play

Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:04 pm
Crow{OZ}

haha crow doesnt need practice my skillz stay sharp 24/7 year round xD and thats awesome man i was thinking army my self

Global Agenda\Tribes Ascend: CrowOZ - - - Tribes 1: Crow{OZ}

Sat Oct 24, 2009 2:49 pm
Da Je$u$

i am able to play 4pm central time till whenever i goto bed and im an iffy now on the weekends cuz of the amount of acohol i consume but i still play in the mornings...

Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:31 am
the mack.

ok sweet me too i play in the mornings also.

Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:10 am
Da Je$u$

alright i downlaoded xfire again so add me

xfire=jesusboy1 (Same name from like 10 yrs ago lol)

Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:29 pm
the mack.

cool man

Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:44 pm
Reply to topic   [ 56 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next