[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4201: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4203: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4204: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4205: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
The Land of Oz - View topic - I want Join {OZ}
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:25 am

Reply to topic  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
I want Join {OZ} 

Post I want Join {OZ}
I am Chihiro , and was wondering how do I join the clan: P

Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:00 pm

Post Re: I want Join {OZ}
You have to meet with the High Council. They will then attempt to read your mind. This is how they judge your character and see if you cheat or not. After that, they will then ask you a series of questions. Answer honestly! Remember, they can read your mind. After that, they will invite you to taste a special fruit. Be kind, but deny the fruit. It is used to kill people. Finally, Crow and Eviltree will rape you. Don't scream...it only makes it worse.

Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:20 pm
Admin

In other words, how long you been playing tribes. What is the name you use in game.

Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:44 am

Chihiro and already entered the clan

Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:22 am

i play about 2 or 3 years

Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:23 am

what do you mean already entered the clan?

Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:29 am
Profile ICQ YIM

Yeah. :P

Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:57 am
[TL]^Destiny

Might want to give this a read.

http://tribeslegacy.ipbfree.com/index.php?showtopic=885

But if you like him, I don't mind.

Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:29 pm
Profile WWW

?

Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:25 pm
Crow{OZ}

thanks for the info dest chihiro i must ask you to remove oz tag if you could tell him that dope that would be awesome

stupid me recruited him before running a smurf check on him lol didnt think i needed one with him being br but he is a good player for br ill give him that he held his own in some base better than most us players i know

Global Agenda\Tribes Ascend: CrowOZ - - - Tribes 1: Crow{OZ}

Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:08 am
Crow{OZ}

Global Agenda\Tribes Ascend: CrowOZ - - - Tribes 1: Crow{OZ}

Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:12 am
Dopesmoker{OZ}

is he the N00-b that you were warning to change names?

And yeah, I'll tell him. If he hasn't already removed them.

Tue Oct 13, 2009 5:09 am
I like pi.

I wonder what my results look like in that database...

I've probably had 5 or 6 static IP's in the past year or so, since I keep moving around, using friend's networks, free wifi and such.

Shouldn't have any aliases though, since I don't use any.
Actually, if I used the copy of tribes I use to modify annihilation to connect to a server by accident, I might have what ever name bong plugged into that copy, since I downloaded it from him.

Tue Oct 13, 2009 5:55 am
Profile YIM WWW

I am no longer the clan?
pesquisar

Tue Oct 13, 2009 2:22 pm
[TL]^Destiny

That's a LONG list Crow...

Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:47 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 27 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next