[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4201: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4203: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4204: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4205: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
The Land of Oz - View topic - Lokking to Join :)
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:58 am

Reply to topic  [ 30 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Lokking to Join :) 

Post Lokking to Join :)
Hi My name is Dusty, and Hotair, told me to come here.. Him and I have been in clans before And am Looking for a vary relaxed clan such as oz to chill and game with.

Thanks bunch for your time

Ive been tribN since 2000 Ive been in alot of clans.... The reasons for joinging is I love teamwork, for that fact I enjoy helping others and working as a team. I play all sorts of armors, On D and O as well.

Dusty :)

Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:06 pm
the mack.

Post Re: Lokking to Join :)
alright well be active on the forums and the servers bro hope to see u soon

Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:05 pm
Crow{OZ}

as long as you a good guy any freind of hotairs is welcome in oz if hotair is cool with it i got no problems

Global Agenda\Tribes Ascend: CrowOZ - - - Tribes 1: Crow{OZ}

Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:07 pm

Alight sounds cool. I have added the fourm link to my bookmark and will be on pretty much daily :) I want to look around on your fourms and get to know some peeps.. Thanks much for replaying back so soon it means alot

I'm a great guy and always obey by any rules (This is on all Servers)
Take care

Dusty

Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:57 pm
the mack.

yes like crow said if hotair says your cool, your cool. but we want to make sure u can stay active with us, so be patient and there shouldnt be a problem bro. btw welcome to the forums

what times do u usually play? i would like to test u out sometime

do you have xfire or aim?

Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:42 am

Wlell i'm useally on during the night. MTN anytime after 11:00pm my time. It's vary hard to say what time i'm on sometimes during the day. mainly during the night. It's when i'm up most is night time.

I don't have xfire nor aim I have YIM

It's FeBe230

as far as being active, it's not a problem. and as to a wait It's totally cool I understand. :D

Thu Oct 29, 2009 9:09 am
Dopesmoker{OZ}

Are you an agent?

Thu Oct 29, 2009 9:11 am

Fri Oct 30, 2009 3:16 am
Dopesmoker{OZ}

A little paranoia never hurt anyone.

Fri Oct 30, 2009 3:48 am

yeah true dat. no problems :P

Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:00 am

That's not true...the more paranoid you are about something, the more likely you are to be caught. TRUST ME! And I am an agent. SMITH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sat Oct 31, 2009 12:02 am
Dopesmoker{OZ}

GArr.
I knew there was a fed here.

Sat Oct 31, 2009 12:05 am
the mack.

there better not be no feds >:D

Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:18 am

Lmao you guys!!! man... I'M really druck posting this lmao!!!!! thanks for the support and all meaning!!!! Ebroglio!!?? you and i have played and it has been great!!! I love your taunts!! and in game man you have be aswseome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! your support as for as in game?!! your welcome in any clan!!! your awesome!!!! MAN!!!! just awesome!!!! your taunts...... are great!!!! yet!! your team work is alot better!!! you should be in {OZ} your team work is out of this world... and your always ontop of things... I want to thank you for everything man... you have been great when you and I have played!!! anyone to have a good person, and clan mate in the clan Ebroglio!.... is the way to go!!! he's vary helpful.... when giving a command he does awesome!!! and he's great at D!!! yes!!! Ebroglio!..... you have been awesome in games!!!!!! and I high recermened you in any tribe... well done man!!! I have been knew on this server past 3-4 weeks... and yet you have hepled me so damn much!!! thanks dude for all!!!

aka Super D51 aka dusty!!!

Sat Oct 31, 2009 4:03 am
Dopesmoker{OZ}

I love you dude.

Sat Oct 31, 2009 4:12 am
Reply to topic   [ 30 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next