[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4201: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4203: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4204: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4205: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
The Land of Oz - View topic - AntiDeath
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:28 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
AntiDeath 

Post Re: AntiDeath
and u guys think that becuz of wut Tango told u and wut tango told u is shown above....

Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:01 pm
Dopesmoker{OZ}

I don't know what you're talking about dude.
You assume alot, don't do that.

Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:10 pm

Someone on OZ told me i have to be older than Dope, 20 years old, to join

Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:01 pm
the mack.

Yes, you are too young... sorry bro.

Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:52 pm

wut does age gotta do with it?

Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:01 pm
Sexual Nigga

fuck tango! i dont like that guy at all, someone needs to fuck his wife, even if she is a rhino, that would show him who not to fuck with.

Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:17 pm

well, im not thrilled about him either... but he is ok to talk too, hes actually a good guy... idc if he kicked me out of LS or that he just kicked me out of the server i was in...

Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:24 pm
[TL]^Destiny

Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:08 pm
Profile WWW
I like pi.

Being kicked out of the server and being kicked out of a clan are 2 completely different things. Perhaps you should visit that clan's forum and ask which it is before you go applying to join more clans.

Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:22 am
Profile YIM WWW

well, im srry if u think im dumb, but a smurf of Crow, which i heard was Tango, told me to get HM, which i tried to but i couldnt find it so i never rly did download it and while i was searching it, i was afk, and never heard that it was a smurf Crow

Thu Nov 05, 2009 1:51 pm

and immature? i play a game for fun, did i annoy u or sumthing? if i did im sorry

Thu Nov 05, 2009 1:53 pm

I like how I had a part in that meaninless, voidlike conversation.
Fuck yea. 8)

Fri Nov 06, 2009 6:48 pm

o..k..?

Sat Nov 07, 2009 10:13 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 28 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2