[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4201: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4203: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4204: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4205: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
The Land of Oz - View topic - It is I who would like to join.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:40 am

Reply to topic  [ 59 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
It is I who would like to join. 

Post It is I who would like to join.
Hey, I would like to join OZ. My name in the game is Austin, and I play mostly Brazil BR Annihilation. Occasiiioonnnaallyy I play your server (The Land of OZ), but that's rare. No, I do not HM. Thanks, bye.

Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:41 pm
Sexual Nigga

Post Re: It is I who would like to join.
denied, this kid is an asshole and he's admitted to using HM. DENIED. plus he sucks and hes like 12. f*ck all that.

Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:13 pm
Dopesmoker{OZ}

lol. I have no idea about the HM accusation, I play with him often and have helped him out with a bunch of stuff.
He's a cool guy, I guess Frank knows more than I do.
I'll let you guys be the judge of his skill.

Fri Nov 06, 2009 12:13 am
Crow{OZ}

so what name do you go by again in game im guessing austin also how old are you

Global Agenda\Tribes Ascend: CrowOZ - - - Tribes 1: Crow{OZ}

Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:50 am
Sexual Nigga

HES 12-13 i'm not making anything up, plus why would we recruit someone who is constantly accusing OZ members of using HM? lets not give this idiot the time of day pls.

Fri Nov 06, 2009 3:22 pm

Dude.. i was jking about the HM.
Didn't you notice the sarcasm?

Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:23 pm

Actually, it's impossible to notice sarcasm in text outside of using "lol" or "j/k" or something similar. So, I don't think he did. Thanks. BYE!

Sat Nov 07, 2009 3:21 am
Spicy Indian Curry

i think u guys need to consolidate now instead of recruiting...u see even TL as i heard is reducing new recruits as they want to train their existing players to become stronger...

Sat Nov 07, 2009 1:09 pm

i think you need to mind your own fucking business

Sat Nov 07, 2009 7:20 pm
Profile ICQ YIM

Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:23 am
Dopesmoker{OZ}

Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:53 am
Sexual Nigga

i dont think Tl can realy hang with us, especially now that we have dope, no offense theyre cool as funk.

Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:03 pm

So... am I in or no...

Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:31 pm

Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:41 pm

Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:42 pm
Reply to topic   [ 59 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next