[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4201: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4203: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4204: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4205: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
The Land of Oz - View topic - Wiiipe
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:02 am

Reply to topic  [ 68 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Wiiipe 
Anti's Antics

Post Wiiipe
hey, im Wiiipe. im in as ^TF^Wiiipe which TF is suspended for now. Im a base and anni player. I usually play in BR Brazil, which i get a high rankin on my team, and Argh's Duel, which im iDefeatDeath, you kno, the person who has the most kills in the row. i was in TLS, LS, B clan and others :c:

Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:18 pm
Crow{OZ}

Post Re: Wiiipe
hey welcome to our forums

Global Agenda\Tribes Ascend: CrowOZ - - - Tribes 1: Crow{OZ}

Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:55 pm
Anti's Antics

hi?

Fri Dec 11, 2009 4:21 pm
the mack.

hey bro welcome glad to see your interested. maybe i can give u a tryout sometime

we play both anni and base hope to see u in the servers

Sat Dec 12, 2009 12:00 am
Anti's Antics

kk, i have 2 computers, a laptop and faster computer, im better on the computer which i share with my family and stuff, so yesterday when u told me to go to the OZ server, it was at a bad time, but ok, i would do a tryout, its been a while, am i getting a try out?

Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:55 am
Admin

application-new-guys-read-first-b4-posting-t1425.html

Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:24 am
Anti's Antics

1.^TF^Wiiipe
2. almost 14
3. {LS}AntiDeath, ^TF^Wiiipe, {|TLS|}iDefeat, **{BladeFire9}**, and =Sorry!=
4. Sniping, Setting up good but slow Defense, Cham Assassin, and Titan
5. There really is no answer, OZ is a clan which can work without me but i can do whatever im told and help out
6. (we dont need your tele number -crow), wiiipe@longshots.info, and my aim is wiiipe
7. i play almost everyday
8. Base, Anni, and when i see a ski server, Argh's Duel and BR Brazil and sometimes an OZ or LS server
9. Ive been playing for only 7 months, so i still need to practice more but i think im capable to beat people who been playing longer than me

Crow: on a side note i wouldnt post your telephone number in a public area

Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:58 am
Admin

Thank you for your intrest in joining the best tribes clan of all time. Your application is pending and you will be informed about a tryout.

Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:26 pm
Anti's Antics

kk, EvilTree i think was goin to give me a tryout before but i had to leave

Thu Dec 31, 2009 5:59 pm

Hey you're just a little younger than me! i'm 14 yrs old. Sorry...off-topic

Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:54 pm
Crow{OZ}

on a side note i have no problems with people wanting to join oz to have more than one tryout as long as its with a recruiter who knows maybe you will have better luck with other recruiters when trying out :)

for info on who the recruiters are check out hotairs post at the top of Join Oz page or click on the link he posted above

Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:05 am
Anti's Antics

well, EvilTree i think was tryin to give me a tryout before, but should i look for the recruiters or when they see me, they bring me to a different server and have a tryout

Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:53 am
the mack.

welll you have already been tried out by my man crow. so for me to give you one is pointless. so whatever crow says goes man

Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:39 pm
Admin

Agreed. Also, evil, crow, goonie, & nasty. Next time i see anyone of you, i need to ask something from each and every one of you. Thanks in advance.

Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:59 pm
Crow{OZ}

just give it time wiiipe im sure in time you will be ready but anytime when your feeling up to it i love to go 1on1 duel arena ctf im game and its actually a good learning exp

Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:36 pm
Reply to topic   [ 68 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next