[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4201: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4203: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4204: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4205: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
The Land of Oz - View topic - Wiiipe
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:34 am

Reply to topic  [ 68 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Wiiipe 
Anti's Antics

Post Re: Wiiipe
Well my nade button is N and every time i press N, the winamp thing comes out

Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:17 am
Dopesmoker{OZ}

Yeah, you gotta switch it, cause winamp is permenantly binded to N and F1, I asked tango about that awhile back.
I'm sure there's someway to change it.
Find the winamp monitor in your config and delete that or something.

Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:58 am
Crow{OZ}

lol tango pack sure gets around

Global Agenda\Tribes Ascend: CrowOZ - - - Tribes 1: Crow{OZ}

Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:00 am
Anti's Antics

well, downloading Tango's Pack is way faster than just finding the tribes download and the updates and ski and 5150.... :whistle:

Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:06 pm
Dopesmoker{OZ}

I'm running his beta. I like it alot. It's smooth and all the bullshit is cut out.

Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:33 pm
the mack.

my pack is the best

Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:21 pm
Crow{OZ}

im running crow hax pack ;)

Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:43 pm
There's only one.

If you go in the file "config.cs" inside of your config folder and find the 2 binds you can delete them. I will host a chopped.

Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:47 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Anti's Antics

kk ty ill try to delete the winamp thing

Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:30 am
Crow{OZ}

:text-goodpost:

Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:32 am
Anti's Antics

?? how this that a good post, its a question :violin: :ugeek: :hand:

Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:07 pm
Ecko's a noob

Don't want to sound like a jerk or anything but, the kid has both skill and potential, but isn't as good as he makes himself out to be. Also has something of an attitude. I didn't let him in my clan for the latter reason. Do what you want, your clan not mine. My 0.02

And just for fun.
:violence-pistoldouble: :violence-plasma:

Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:14 am
Anti's Antics

ya thats special to hear it from the person who smurfs me as wiiipes butt :clap:

Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:23 pm
Crow{OZ}

haha thats a good smurf name :P and i meant to post that to tangos post but you posted on the topic before i did around the same time next time ill have to make sure and grab the post with qoutes :D

Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:42 pm
Anti's Antics

im just gonna take this as i didnt make it.... becuz i knew it wouldnt happen

Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:31 pm
Reply to topic   [ 68 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next