[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4201: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4203: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4204: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4205: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
The Land of Oz - View topic - The Used Wants to Join {OZ}
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:34 pm

Reply to topic  [ 65 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
The Used Wants to Join {OZ} 

Post The Used Wants to Join {OZ}
Tribes name: The Used
never joined a clan
Skill: Defending / Rouge Angel
msn: blueandyellow33@hotmail.com
i play all the time and have been playing off and on for about 8 years now.

Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:14 pm
Admin

Post Re: The Used Wants to Join {OZ}
Thanks for your application. I will set up a tryout with you soon.

Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:18 pm
Admin

Why did you leave? Crow was telling you how you did and what you need to work on. He was saying that he will help train you. You know alot of the basics of the game. Just need to work on speed and other things like that. If you want, just ask any {OZ} ingame to help you out and they will.

Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:18 pm
Dopesmoker{OZ}

Yeah dude, if you see me and you got time, I'm happy to help you with anything.
Just lemme know.

Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:26 pm

oh sorry, didnt know he was gonna tell me more. yeah if anybody wants to show me some tips that would be great. ive been playing a long time but somthing is missing that im just not getting.

Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:09 pm
Da Je$u$

Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:31 pm

im on all the time. right now oz and br servers are down lol. why does that happen so often?

Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:05 am
Dopesmoker{OZ}

Crows trying to fix the server crashing problem.

Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:23 am
Anti's Antics

Even tho im not in OZ, i can maybe help u too

Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:42 pm
Crow{OZ}

ya man some fuck keeps crashing the server when i find him he will be gone from anni forever

Global Agenda\Tribes Ascend: CrowOZ - - - Tribes 1: Crow{OZ}

Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:29 pm
Anti's Antics

By find him, do u kno who it is or u still have to figure it out?

Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:36 pm

hey nevermind about the tryout, ppl dont think im good enough for a tryout lol. oh well. thanks anyways. l8r.

Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:28 pm

nah man... we all have good days and bad days... you were doing fairly well.

Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:48 pm
Crow{OZ}

ya your good man dont give up hope so early i would love to give you a tryout sorry about today i was just so busy

Global Agenda\Tribes Ascend: CrowOZ - - - Tribes 1: Crow{OZ}

Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:04 am
Anti's Antics

Ya i have good and bad days too

Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:53 pm
Reply to topic   [ 65 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next