[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4201: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4203: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4204: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4205: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
The Land of Oz - View topic - The Used Wants to Join {OZ}
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:26 am

Reply to topic  [ 65 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
The Used Wants to Join {OZ} 
I like pi.

Post Re: The Used Wants to Join {OZ}
Alright, who let the riff raff in?

Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:24 am
Profile YIM WWW
Crow{OZ}

omg man i already updated the freaking register stuff to do email veri and i guess bots can do that too

Global Agenda\Tribes Ascend: CrowOZ - - - Tribes 1: Crow{OZ}

Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:15 am
I like pi.

Yeah, they can. Here's what you should do...

Make a forum that is only visible to validating people and admins.... Make a post in the section explaining that newly registered accounts must post in that section to gain access to the rest of the forums. Make it so they cannot see the rest of the forum at all. Then make it automatically promote them after they have posted there.

This should not replace your current validation requirements, it should be added on top.

Why will this work? Because you'll see the riff raff before the rest of the visitors do, so you'll be able to ban the idiots before they can annoy the rest of us.

Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:07 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:32 am
I like pi.

I'll face those charges head on. That fucking kid shouldn't be posting here anyway due to his age... I'm merely trying to convince him of that.

But you are gayer than a hand bag full of rainbows.

Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:02 am
Profile YIM WWW

hmm, damnit, I have to go help my buddy move, I will be thinking of a comeback... I think it will have something to do with anti being the first prepubescent boy you have RAN off, as opposed to the more typical JACK off maneuver you prefer. :lol:

Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:00 am
Anti's Antics

Perrin is better than Jerry

Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:52 pm
I like pi.

At jacking you off? I consider that a good thing.

Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:21 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Anti's Antics

yes

Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:55 pm
The Death Pilot

You might as well rename this forum to " The AntiDeath Forum" while you're at it.

Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:46 am
Anti's Antics

Nooo. this is the right one

Attachments:
attentionwhoreadvisorys.jpg
attentionwhoreadvisorys.jpg [ 35.25 KiB | Viewed 2379 times ]

Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:33 am
Dopesmoker{OZ}

lol, stu's right

Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:39 pm