[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4201: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4203: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4204: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4205: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
The Land of Oz - View topic - The Used Wants to Join {OZ}
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:09 am

Reply to topic  [ 65 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
The Used Wants to Join {OZ} 

Post Re: The Used Wants to Join {OZ}
*waits anxiously for ok from crow*

Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:16 am
the mack.

who are you

Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:49 pm

...?

Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:17 pm
the mack.

what other names have you used? i have never seen you in game

EvilTree{OZ}

Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:38 pm

lol i see you all the time. ive only gone by The Used.

Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:05 pm
Anti's Antics

ya i never rly saw u much in the game either

Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:29 pm

lol ive seen you too wiiipe. I usually play at night, 5pm- 5am and mostly play with sunk and frank.

Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:06 pm

Sheat we can ask you guys for tips?

OK how can I keep Frank from frag'n my ass back to the stone age? The dude is rocket and nuking machine....I spawn I'm dead and the cycle goes on and on and on...

Seriously though I'd appreciate any guidance.

Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:08 pm

well being faster helps alot.

Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:30 am

Try moving...

A better tip: Make sure the projectile is behind something to where you can't see it if your in its explosive range. A mortar shell can detonate right beside you, but if you simply go to where you can't see the mortar shell when it blows up, you could pretty much bet that you wont be damaged by it.

Terrain is tricky like that, and is one of the fundamental flaws of Tribes physics. :P

Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:38 am
Crow{OZ}

nice tip wise i actually use this trick quite often in many different spots

and as for the used tree he is on quite often good guy and good player too he knows many of the basics still keeping an eye on him :)

Global Agenda\Tribes Ascend: CrowOZ - - - Tribes 1: Crow{OZ}

Sat Jan 16, 2010 3:35 am

hell yeah!

Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:27 am
the mack.

cool. hopefully iwill see you in game i have been on lately

Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:22 am
Sexual Nigga

that pesky fraNK!