[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4201: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4203: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4204: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4205: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
The Land of Oz - View topic - It's JaSoN
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:00 pm

Reply to topic  [ 77 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
It's JaSoN 
Admin

Post Re: It's JaSoN
Jason, when www.worldogl.com was around for tribes i was #1 on the 1v1 VX ladders. which was a statement in itself considering i was 13, and i was very mature and got along with everyone. Now take you, use hm in any mod is not ok in my book, it dont matter, its a cheat for tribes, tribes has different modifications, but its still TRIBES and if you use HM on the game called tribes, then you will never get in {OZ}..... i started playing when i was 11-12 years old. i'm 22 now. i was in many many many different clans and i was in them each for atleast over a year. I was in 4 different clans for 4 different mods. And i never used hm to my advantage.

Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:14 pm
Anti's Antics

Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:27 pm

Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:07 pm
Crow{OZ}

hmmmm?

Global Agenda\Tribes Ascend: CrowOZ - - - Tribes 1: Crow{OZ}

Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:15 pm

Sry bout i got mad i was in a bad mood but see you guys in server :?

Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:54 pm

WOW! im hating on every server jesus and frank always kick me cause they think i have hm on but i dont i have a radar that can see far.

Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:01 pm

LOL! THEN IM BANNED FROM BR ANNIHILATION WOW FRANK JUST CUASE UR ADMIN DOESNT MEAN YOU CAN BAN ANYONE!

Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:12 pm

Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:18 pm

I dont have hm on man i should of never quit wanting to join <!> :(

Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:05 pm
Anti's Antics

Dude Jason, your a base player, stick with {WoA} I just made a couple of recruits which may make us the best base clan. I'm serious, you would be surprised who joined, I will tell you guys one, Silver/Lime and the others I'm keeping on the low so I won't embarras Oz :P

Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:24 pm

Who you recruit man?Dude we need to kick snipersrus he sux and doesnt even play.

Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:45 pm
Anti's Antics

:| well snipersrus is a friend and he is good in renagades and we need more renegade and anni players, I'm counting you as just base since the recent banning, if Argh closes down Argh Duel, my brother will take it over and maybe rename it *wink wink*

Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:12 pm

K im not banned no more and frank sry for taking that out on you lol i didnt know.

Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:06 pm

Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:09 pm
Crow{OZ}

hmmmm

Global Agenda\Tribes Ascend: CrowOZ - - - Tribes 1: Crow{OZ}

Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:14 pm
Reply to topic   [ 77 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next