[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4201: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4203: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4204: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4205: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
The Land of Oz - View topic - Raken
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 4:10 am

Reply to topic  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Raken 
Anti's Antics

Post Re: Raken
does hmmmmm mean yes?

Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:36 pm

i dont like any of the personally

Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:10 am
Dopesmoker{OZ}

lol. Hmm means nothing yet possibly.

Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:31 am
Anti's Antics

;) well, I live in Connecticut and I have a power outage but hmm means thinking, if I was a shoe in to get deneid, he wouldn't think about it

Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:59 pm
Anti's Antics

so can i hear a answer?

Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:41 pm

It almost seems to me you care more about the {OZ} tag, than what it means to be in a clan. If you maybe grow up a bit more and show some maturity; you might see a little more acceptance from clans.

Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:01 pm

Wearing the clan tag isn't about you wearing the tag, it's about the clan tag wearing you. Be someone the clan is proud to have on their roster. If you need the tag to feel good about yourself then your looking in the wrong place. If your not good enough without the tag, you'll never be good enough with it. OZ doesn't need a young punk running around starting crap just cuz he has a tag on. Clans aren't defined by the quantity of people in them, but rather by the quality of the people in them. Be someone they come looking for, a.k.a. don't beg for pussy. I know this isn't my place but I've though someone needs to say this. Grow up move on.

-The Original Kansas{OZ}

Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:10 pm
Anti's Antics

idk wut ur talking about o.0, seriously i dont like being solo, i love to be involved in something bigger knowing i have reliable ppl i can look too, thats y i like TD's, i can trust ppl on my team to help me but i also know that they might not be the best meaning, not everyones the best and not every clan is good but when i made WoA, i felt solo by being the leader of it so i just couldnt handle it and let go of it, and i dont talk as much. i dont think of the negative. I already had one big mistake with LS and thats y i changed for the better, seriously, ive got to known alot of ppl in OZ by the forums, and i know, that this is a place that i feel welcomed, sum times i may kid around and annoy perrn, but who doesnt like to do that? If it looks like im begging im sorry, just being in OZ would just excite me sumhow and idk y, even tho it sounds a lil gay to say, but ill feel better for sum reason....

Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:54 pm
Da Je$u$

Still doesnt keep to fact you hm and lie about. You then accused me of it (wasnt using my real name), and then switched to JeSuS and then took back the accusations. And i heard u applied in M16. Stop following jason around man. I was solo for so long before i joined a clan. It was lamost instant for me in Major so long ago cuz i palyed with them for like 2 years. And before that i play for 3 years learning the basics. Learn the game more. Base isnt the only mod, just cuz ur good in one mod doesnt mean ur good in all mods. I suck in LT maps but i strive to get better...

Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:38 pm
Anti's Antics

wow, idk if ur rly that dumb but the exact words were

Fre@k: Yes.
=!NubCake$!= Yes!
AntiDeath: and if ur behind a mountain
=!NubCake$!= do u know wat radar is?
Fre@k took the Mi6 flag!
AntiDeath: Fre@k has taken out flag!
AntiDeath: ok then accuse Mori, Melvis, Matin, Coza, all of LS of HM
AntiDeath: its a script
Fre@k: i do

I thought u were saying u had Hud Bot too, becuz that was wut i was talking about and that NubCake guy, aka M!cr0, asked for the Admin password in Argh and said hes making a new script, he may even be making a cheat while making up a life story. Seriously have proof before u accuse me. After one Year, ull be about as good as u will ever be so dont go bitching to me about ur "Tribes Life". I hate Drama esspeically when im in it for no reason... As big whoop if i applied for M16. Truth be told, i would rather be in OZ over M16... Ty for admitting im good i geuss but out of our duels, did it LOOK like i used HM. Are you accusing Dewy of HM becuz he gave me his configs this mourning. Are you saying neither Frank, Scarecrow, or Erowid cant see me "HM"ing. I Seriosuly am not HMing. i might of made a lucky shot and Hudbot isnt bad in Base. If i recall, u called Hudbot a cheat, and u said HappyFlag wasnt a cheat...hmmm..... Hudbot is in Tango Pack 3, which Dewy has but he added sum stuff in it to make it cooler becuz Melvis is getting a new computer and very good graphics card so im pimping out his Tribes. Jesus, just admit u had it all wrong and i joined Troc for less then 3 min becuz Jason was there. did u notice i left with a score of 1 in left within 3 min. Me and Jason like to do Uber Challeneges

Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:53 pm
Da Je$u$

HAhaha since when did i say hudbot wasnt a cheat and happyflag wasnt. You got accused of hm while i was fre@k. Then accused me of it. And then once i change my name you started sucking up. SO dont try telling me to get my facts straight. I know how to tell who has HM by myself using it years ago in armor games. So you i you want to keep up i will...

Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:03 pm
Anti's Antics

no, Nub said the whole time that u were in OZ, and i didnt accuse u of HM... I said Ppl use Hud Bot and then u said " I Do" which i thought meant u said u had Hud bot too. In which then u and Nub called it a cheat becuz its a radar, wut u guys said was that it was just like HM. And i never sucked up. You kept saying that u were goin to delete my Application of OZ and stuff and u said just admit u used HM which i wouldnt becuz i didnt so u and Nub kept bugging me like I was using HM.... I will keep it up. Since i didnt USE it, ill keep it up til i die. Never did i Suck up. U kept finding reasons into MAKING me to SAY i USED HM... like ur goin to Tell my Brother. ur gonna make sure my OZ apllication would get deleted. Accused me of DOUBLE CLANNING and DEMANDING you when i told u to even ask Frank, i wasnt using HM. i dont give a fuck anymore rly.... all i wanted was to be part of OZ but i geuss that wont happen, right Jesus?

Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:18 pm

I don't even know who AntiDeath is...
I do however, do who Jesus is.

Him and I smoke the dubie every thursday. then play a nice game of Mario.

Heh, pretty funny useless bullshit huh?
Almost as useless as the shit you are argueing about.
Grow the fuck up

Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:15 pm
Profile WWW
Anti's Antics

i kno... everyone gets accused of HM, even Frank gets accused of it but i dont see how i had a "HM shot" on Jesus....

Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:04 am
Anti's Antics

so?

Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:20 pm
Reply to topic   [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next