[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4201: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4203: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4204: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4205: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
The Land of Oz - View topic - Kidd im well behaved
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:14 pm

Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Kidd im well behaved 

Post Kidd im well behaved
Im Derick Alexander who has been looking for a clan for a long period of time. There for i found OZ and i was inspired to join. :D The reason i want to join OZ and why i like it is that OZ likes team work and that's one of my things i like to do on tribes. Im 19 living my live in Georgia. I stay on tribes to about 4-6 hours. I never been in a clan. the names i use is Derick or Kidd. That's all from me. If you need any additional information i would be more then welcome for you to message me or email me. :D

Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:02 pm

Post Re: Kidd im well behaved
thanks for the interest in the clan. Hang tight and a leader will contact you to set up a try out.
Until then just keep playing
best of luck to ya in the try out! :D

Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:32 pm
Dopesmoker{OZ}

Yeah, what Erowid said.
Welcome to our forums as well.

Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:48 pm
Sexual Nigga

A LEADER emerges... sup im frank, i like blue.

Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:53 pm
Dopesmoker{OZ}

I like green.

And by green I mean grass.

Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:59 pm
Sexual Nigga

well by blue i meant.......wtf did i mean?, i forgot.
maybe smurfette vag.

Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:03 pm
Dopesmoker{OZ}

Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:04 pm
[TL]^Destiny

Oh shit, look it's a new guy!

Initiation day!

Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:52 am
Profile WWW

a person from this ip was smurfing <!> and then tried to tag up without actually joining the clan, then they applied after being told to drop the tags,after they applied, they re tagged themselves, when I asked who approved the membership I was told 2strong had approved it, later that day 2strong asked him who approved the membership and the reply was <!>bo'sdad^ did. we rejected this applicant. he was also seen today in br with oz tags,erowid was there when he was in br today. he knows what happened. as was 2strong. when he was confronted he dropped the tags. then came back in and tried to blame a brother. this is the same gut that just posted in your forums ( I MADE OZ ) . glad you made an honest man of him and tagged him up.

Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:34 pm
Anti's Antics

Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:04 pm

ok, oz, this kidd is back, he just tried to join <!> for the third time, he is also the one that posted here that he was in oz and then filled out the application. he has changed his ip and is trying to pass himself off as a bud player. keep your eye's open, he"ll try here next. crow if you want the latest ip just let me know.

Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:04 pm
TLS Founder

lawl.. well maybe he is a "special" type of kid

Uploaded with

Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:16 pm
Crow{OZ}

Yes clan hopper for sure, I've seen this one guy with at least 10 different names and tags this past week.

And the pretending to be an older oz was an unwise move as well.

Global Agenda\Tribes Ascend: CrowOZ - - - Tribes 1: Crow{OZ}

Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:40 am
TLS Founder

Yeah he smurfed a TLS leader and recruited a bunch of anybodies to join.

Uploaded with

Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:33 pm
Crow{OZ}

Well if he continues to smurf other clans, I will have no choice but to ban him from annihilation. He has been warned, and i know he reads the local forums, i see his ip lurking all the time.

Global Agenda\Tribes Ascend: CrowOZ - - - Tribes 1: Crow{OZ}

Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:52 am
Reply to topic   [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next