[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4201: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4203: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4204: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4205: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
The Land of Oz - View topic - Hello world!!! application to apply :P
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 3:05 am

Reply to topic  [ 73 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Hello world!!! application to apply :P 
The Angel of Death

Post Hello world!!! application to apply :P
well to get started,

1. my tribes name is shadowraith
2. you really need my age? ill give you a hint, and you can take it from there: 20 +or- 2
3. I was in <>< for a bit, but then they kind of went away, so so did I... I have only and only will go by shadowraith.
4. If this is for tribes skills, 1: ask STU, EROWID, or Dopesmoker, or Kenshen. I am annoying as hell when i am an angel. 2: I am a good angel or Defensive setup type guy. sometimes heavy, depends on the situation.
5. I would be good for OZ... because, I would like to join a clan, and OZ seems to be a fun, friendly clan. I am friendly... I think...
6. MSN hotmail: blooman64@hotmail.com/blooman64@yahoo.com; and now on Xfire: blooman64
7. I play kind of often, sometimes I go through intense periods of playing, or I may go through lulls... depends on life, ya know?
8. I play in any of the brazil by annihilation, and am running annihilation V.3
9. I have been playing for about 3-5 years.

thanks for your consideration, and hope to frag (or with) ya' soon!

Last edited by Shadowraith on Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:16 pm
Dopesmoker{OZ}

Post Re: Hello world!!! application to apply :P
Hey shadow, long time.
Welcome to our forums.

Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:05 am
[TL]^Destiny

I've come to know to many Shadows... Sigh. So confusing most of the time.

Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:53 am
Profile WWW
The Angel of Death

Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:15 am
Dopesmoker{OZ}

Well Shadowraith is unique at least.
Yeah dude, I always enjoy playing with you.

Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:24 am
The Death Pilot

Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:45 am
The Angel of Death

aww, shucks. thanks guys. I just hope to pass initiation or whatever. I always love playing in games with the rest of you also. you are all a bunch of fun guys to play with.

Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:28 pm
[TL]^Destiny

I'll be sure to show no mercy on the battlefield. It's just that I tend to toy with my prey. lol

As for the names, I know what you mean lol

Good luck on your quest to become an Ozzie.

Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:36 am
Profile WWW
Admin

If none of the other leaders have set you up a tryout, I will. I am free Sunday, June 27th. I will be off and on tribes all day.

Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:02 pm
The Angel of Death

ctrl+X: acknowledged.
Today, Dope said Jesus could try me out, but I had to go... so I have no definite appointments really. Whoever try's me first is the one who try's me first (DUH). :lol: See ya on the playing field.

Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:41 pm
Dopesmoker{OZ}

I don't think I'm in shape to try people out, with how my cpu's acting and what not.

Sat Jun 26, 2010 8:07 pm
[TL]^Destiny

I'll give him a try out!

lol jk

Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:27 pm
Profile WWW
Dopesmoker{OZ}

lol

Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:53 pm
The Angel of Death

sorry I missed you hOtAIR. Did not do any tryout's today. I am only available tomorrow in the afternoon. Maybe ill catch you then. what is your timezone btw? i am on pacific standard, so we may be waaaaay off of eachother...

Edit: that was a retarded thing to ask. it says where you live right in your profile. :doh: sorry. :banana-angel: :banana-blonde: :banana-dance: :banana-dreads: :banana-explosion: :banana-guitar: :banana-jumprope: :banana-skier: :banana-tux: :banana-wrench:

OMG, I FOUND BANANAS!!!!

Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:26 pm
Dopesmoker{OZ}

:happy-partydance:

Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:26 pm
Reply to topic   [ 73 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next