[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4201: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4203: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4204: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4205: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
The Land of Oz - View topic - Hello world!!! application to apply :P
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:53 pm

Reply to topic  [ 73 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Hello world!!! application to apply :P 
[TL]^Destiny

Post Re: Hello world!!! application to apply :P

Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:11 pm
Profile WWW
Anti's Antics

well <!> is going down in the recruit criteria, when i tried to join i got turned down becuz i posted a join request somewhere else around the same time

Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:38 pm
The Angel of Death

well, I treated my application as a job. apply multiple places, and hope for the best. here, i was told that OZ would like more inter-clan scrims and was half-told to join PB. so i waited about another while before i applied at PB. this was not a big rush thing, i feel i was more than patient. about 3 other applicants applied in the time after i applied here, and 1 or 2 were accepted. so, i felt it was time to move, after a chat or two with a couple of the leaders.

Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:38 pm
[TL]^Destiny

As long as peace is kept, s'all good.

Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:21 pm
Profile WWW

I pick a clan I want to join,
If I do not get accepted I do not join a clan :)

I've been burned too many times by "clans" before and I strive to find ones that are 100% legit.

Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:39 pm

actually, shadow had posted his app here and a month or so later maybe longer I approched him in br to join <!> , I had no idea he had a pending app. I then went to hotair and said that I had asked shadow to join <!>. he said it was no problem and we both agreed to let shadow make the call. between me, shadow and hotair, this went back and forth for about ten or twelve days. I then asked shadow to let me know which way it was going and he hadent recieved and answer from oz and was still waiting, after awhile he desided to except the offer to join <!>. hotair and I discussed the advantage to building both clans back up to be able to have some scrimms and clan ativities. there is no anomosity between either clan, nor should there be. if it isnt a problem for either clan, then it shouldnt be a problem for anyone else. hotair and i also agrred that no matter where shadow ended up, he would be an asset to that clan.

Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:36 pm

Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:40 pm
The Angel of Death

thanks. i didn't mean to stir trouble, just tried to clarify stuff.

Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:55 pm
Anti's Antics

Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:35 pm

txm is not an anni clan,nor is it a havoc clan, since we are a anni/havoc clan we have no problem with that. and as I stated before, in your case there were other concerns from other leaders and members on top of your multipal applications. and since your application you have even lost your privalage to even post in <!> forums, so I would say the concerns were well founded. Im sorry you feel you were somehow wronged. but I am not the only leader in <!> and we make our desisions together , just like they do here.

Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:08 pm
The Angel of Death

consider this app, officially renewed.

Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:30 am

Something wrong in <!> town?

Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:40 am

Clan hopper tend to be insta'nied, we'll see

Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:11 pm
The Angel of Death

figured it was time to move on from my "practice clan" as hotair put it, and join the real men. all my best buds are here, and only a few are elsewhere. Got a little kick in the pants to move anyways. people are pissed that I said certain things in private, and brought it all out in public. I don't like my clan's secretly bashing others. REV wants me to join real bad, and they are pissed that I chose you guys. I wanted to keep the peace for as long as possible, but I just can't stand doing nothing anymore.

and stank, this has been on the back burner with everyone for a looooooong time.

Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:12 pm

Yes it has but remember you settled rather than tooth and claw your way in....again we'll see as it is only probably 1/20th up to me anyway and one opinion in OZ isn't any better or worse than the next.

Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:16 pm
Reply to topic   [ 73 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next