[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4201: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4203: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4204: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4205: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
The Land of Oz - View topic - Doctor{OZ}
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:11 am

Reply to topic  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Doctor{OZ} 

Post Doctor{OZ}
1. Tribes name. Doctor
2. Age. 14
3. Clans you been in and names you have gone by. TXM Tracer
4. Talents (skill). SNiper :dance:
5. Why would you be good for {OZ} Oz has great team work and this is a good clan and i like it very much
6. xFire, email, aim, yahoo (any way to keep in touch without forums).doctor_oz@ymail.com
7. How often you play.4 hours
8. Mods, Servers you play in. annihilation
9. How long have you been playing Tribes 2 years

Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:05 pm
Da Je$u$

Post Re: Doctor{OZ}
So you are a ren player if you are in TXM?

Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:19 pm

welcome to the forums!
pretty balzy to put the tags in your username btw

Last edited by Erowid on Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:28 pm
The Angel of Death

welcome to the forums!!

I can be original, i added an extra !.

haven't seen you out there yet, but if I do, see ya out there.

Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:53 pm
Admin

Please remove the {OZ} part of your forum name. Thank you.

Your Application has been looked at and we will set a tryout soon.

Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:14 pm
TLS Founder

word..

Uploaded with

Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:55 pm
TLS Founder

I just played with Doctor.. He's actually not bad.. good attitude too..

Uploaded with

Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:08 pm
Sexual Nigga

oh that was my bad, i told doc to join the forums so that he may get to knows us better and maybe one day we might consider him for a tryout, i also said, if u pass the tryout and make it u could be known as doctor{OZ}, i remeber dope adn i thinking that was a bad-ass name, and so he goes and tags up lol. i found it kinda endearing, cuz english is not his first language, it was a misunderstanding is all, sorry for any confusion hot.

Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:23 pm
Admin

all good man, i just dont like people taggin up in game or forums if their not in the clan. people might think that he is in the clan and shit might start, i dunno.. its all good. we will see if he has what it takes to join. As of right now its going to be harder for people to join us due to the fact that other clans need members. WE NEED CLAN MATCHES!!!!! AHHH!!!

Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:24 pm
(=SK=) Anni Captain

Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:44 pm
TLS Founder

Well if I would have started a clan I would have just been dissed even after a year of absence..

Uploaded with

Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:33 pm
Anti's Antics

Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:59 pm
Crow{OZ}

welcome back anti :)

Global Agenda\Tribes Ascend: CrowOZ - - - Tribes 1: Crow{OZ}

Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:10 am
Admin

i'm not even going to waste me time explaining how anti is wrong on so many levels....

Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:19 am
Spicy Indian Curry

Lol anti u can keep ur comments to yourself.
u ask why do people form groups? the answer is a question itself. Why do people marry? why do people form communities? why is there even facebook as a social networking site?
Heck why even have countries? we could all just make boundaries around our homes eh? and declare it a country?
Think about it, its human nature, oh wait i forgot ur a FEAK OF NATURE!

Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:44 am
Reply to topic   [ 31 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next