[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4201: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4203: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4204: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4205: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
The Land of Oz - View topic - ]DaV3k[ Sw!ck's App to join {OZ} Clan
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 3:24 pm

Reply to topic  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
]DaV3k[ Sw!ck's App to join {OZ} Clan 

Post ]DaV3k[ Sw!ck's App to join {OZ} Clan
1. Tribes name- ]DaV3k[ Sw!ck
2. Age- 16
3. Clans you been in and names you have gone by- I've only been in one clan and it lasted a week. ]DaV3k[ Sw!ck, [dx]Nyrd, Nyrd, Skooterdud, [dx]Skooterdud.
4. Talents (skill)- Titan, Builder, and Chameleon Sniping, Building Defense, Basic Combat (I do best in a madhouse like setting).
5. Why would you be good for {OZ}- I will maintain a positive attitude and will respect other players at all times. I will also respect athoritative players even if they are mean or abuse their power.
6. xFire, email, aim, yahoo (any way to keep in touch without forums)- djshannara@gmail.com, djshannara@yahoo.com.
7. How often you play- 19 to 21 hours a week. I'm on almost every day.
8. Mods, Servers you play in- Renegades Too, BR Brazillian, Argh's Duel, and Cybertron (whenever it is up and running).
9. How long have you been playing Tribes- 8 to 10 years (It's been so long since I started playing that I dont quite remember the exact time so if the information above is incorrect, then I am sorry).

Last edited by ]DaV3k[ Sw!ck on Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:30 pm

Post Re: ]DaV3k[ Sw!ck's App to join {OZ} Clan
if it helps ? I have seen him play in br alot, and he's pretty good I think he could be good in oz tags. and he dont mind to much when i admin abuse the crap out of him :D

Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:44 pm

Are you the one with the kpack?

Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:18 pm
The Angel of Death

what is the big deal with kpacks? now it's an identifying mark?

Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:32 pm

Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:37 pm
The Angel of Death

well, your mistaken. DOH! ive never used a kpack. probably won't. doesn't matter anyways, half of my kills are soul grabber. :P
pretty easy to guess.

Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:46 pm
[TL]^Destiny

I love my kpack <_<

Stop bullying me!

Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:10 am
Profile WWW
Anti's Antics

hmm, for some reason i think ive seen him in Argh and he was good but i may be mistaking him with someone else since his stuff doesnt say anything about it

Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:00 am

I do play in Argh a lot. I stated it on my application. And no I do not use the Kpack. I was interested in it because it looked cool but when I heard how it annoys people I decided to not use it.

Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:42 pm
The Angel of Death

quite frankly, i don't give a crap if people use the kpack. big whoop, it notifies you of your kills. whatever people want, they can use. except HM. :P

Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:04 pm

Hey on my app I am changing the email contacts because my emails are so full of spam that I can't even read anyone elses email. here are my 2 new emails.

djshannara@gmail.com

djshannara@yahoo.com

Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:25 pm

Hey Crow when you contact me about joining {OZ} where will you contact me. Will you contact me via email or via forum?

Sat Aug 07, 2010 2:07 pm
Admin

I will host tryouts tonight around 8pm est. Land of Oz 1 server. Just look for me.... also, go download xfire. Its a very useful app that all OZ members use. then add me - - koncept420

Sat Aug 07, 2010 2:44 pm
The Angel of Death

*innocent* mind if I come play? >:) dun dun DUUUUUUN!!!!!
lol, ill come and maybe watch. i have not really seen him play. or the other dude. might learn something...

Sat Aug 07, 2010 2:59 pm

Hey hotair I couldn't find The land of oz server. Can you do tryouts on the {OZ}Scrim Server? or maybe Cybertron? is there a code that I can type in the Tribes console that will let me access the land of oz server?

Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:37 pm
Reply to topic   [ 27 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next