[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4201: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4203: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4204: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4205: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
The Land of Oz - View topic - Tyboy Here
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:11 am

Reply to topic  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Tyboy Here 

Post Tyboy Here
Hey guys its Tyboy.
I was talking to DopeSmoker earlier and I decided to go ahead and tryout for {OZ} Crow knows me very well, and i will admit that i am not as good as i used to be, but i hope that dosent change what you think about this. yes i have posted my resignation from {LS} on their forums already and if you want me to i will link it. See you on the Battlefeild and i hope that you give me a chance, need any info let me know

Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:41 pm
Sexual Nigga

Post Re: Tyboy Here
ooooh! i bet Tango is Pissed!

Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:51 pm
Dopesmoker{OZ}

I believe you may be ready *evil laugh and such*

Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:52 pm

^---Lol'd

Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:01 pm

I will do this the right way

1. Tribes name: Tyboy(That will prolly change if i join its kinda gayyyy)
2. Age:16 (17 in a month)
3. Clans you been in and names you have gone by: [PU]Tyboy,|TE|Tyboy,[-E-]Tyboy,<!>Tyboy,]M[Ravage,[TL]Mango,{LS}Mango/Tyboy
4. Talents (skill): Pretty Good, need some slight aim adjustment, but give me the rails and step asaide :D im also a very speedy flag capper.
5. Why would you be good for {OZ}: A good Allaround player, not matter what you need let me know, i will learn it and then use it.
6. xFire, email, aim, yahoo (any way to keep in touch without forums): tyboy1(Xfire), oberpwnage123(Aim)
7. How often you play: Nearly everyday all day that will change soon as school starts in two weeks.
8. Mods, Servers you play in: Mostly Annhilation, but i play |SKB|Renegades where i pwn little newbs
9. How long have you been playing Tribes: Off and On since the game came out.

Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:00 am
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

You've been playing since the game came out Ty? That's amazing considering you'd have been four years old.

He's a good player from what I've seen. I don't play anni very much anymore but he seems to be able to hold his own there.

Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:26 am
Sexual Nigga

lol busted!!!

Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:55 am

After thinking guys, I made the wrong decision im sorry...

Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:06 am

Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:57 am
Dopesmoker{OZ}

So you aren't applying?
If so, please don't continue to waste our time.

Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:56 pm

wow, you got enough clans listed there ?

Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:08 pm
There's only one.

Sorry about people coming here and making as ass of themselves.

The chain is now shorter.

Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:03 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Crow{OZ}

Hmmmmm, I seem to be lost in whats being said here. lol

On a side note.

Mucho <3 Tangster!!

Global Agenda\Tribes Ascend: CrowOZ - - - Tribes 1: Crow{OZ}

Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:32 pm
Dopesmoker{OZ}

It happens.

Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:05 am
Spicy Indian Curry

I was like WTF at the start of the app, but i lol'd in the end
"Sorry i made the wrong decision" LMAO

btw welcome back dopez...nice to see u back after a few days.

Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:57 am
Reply to topic   [ 33 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next