[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4201: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4203: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4204: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4205: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
The Land of Oz - View topic - Goodbye OZ ...Crow can kiss my ass.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 1:38 am

Reply to topic  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Goodbye OZ ...Crow can kiss my ass. 
The Death Pilot

Post Goodbye OZ ...Crow can kiss my ass.
I will be leaving this forum.

I was admitted to OZ in April only a few days after I applied.
No tryout was ever requested or done.

After a while I ran into problems with an administrator kicking and banning me for no reason, teammates TKing my APCs, a paranoid reaction from a few Pushbiscuit members who took my friendly duel challenge as a personal attack and I made a justified complaint against a well-known player that was moving my defenses.

After a disagreement with Crow about killing a teamate's UNWANTED base-cloak several times after the dick-wad was asked not to deploy them, I suddenly found that I was no longer in OZ.

How did I find out?
I came to this forum and saw that my name was no longer in yellow.
No explanations, no warnings , no discussion....just OUT.

Crow's explanation was that I was creating "too much drama" and I was "disrespectul" to other players.
He didn't tell me this privately... He ignored my PMs to him.
This was laid out to me on this forum for everyone to see....and then he had the balls to berate me for not discussing it privately.

Anyway, I've been keeping a pretty low profile lately, no drama, no arguements....
I've been a prolific contributer to this forum and made avatars for several people here...including a few people that I had clashed with before.

I have always been a legit player. I don't cheat, bully other people or cause trouble on the servers.
I have always been actively exposing the ones who are causing trouble.

Yet when I recently asked Crow to be re-instated as an OZ member, he told me that I no longer measured up to OZ standards.

I read this forum and I see what people he does think "measure up".
Without naming names, I think his idea of what "OZ standards" are no longer measure up to mine.

I have been asked by two other clans to join them instead.
Unless Crow gets his head out of his ass, I'll be joining one of them instead, and spending my time on thier forum instead of here.

Crow said in the past that he would discuss my re-instatemnt with other OZ members.
I'm betting that never happened.
Crow is making this decision all by himself.

I like this forum and most of the people on it.
I'd rather be in OZ again... but I'm not staying where I'm not wanted or respected, and continue to be dissed by Crow just because I once mouthed-off to him about killing base-cloaks.

S']['U

Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:27 am
TLS Founder

Post Re: Goodbye OZ ...Crow can kiss my ass.
You have to remember, Crow is a busy person in TRIBES and in real life. For him to have to come on tribes and be talked like that by an OZ member is the last thing he wants to hear. OZ has been around since the beginning, they have lost vets and gained legends, they are a well organized clan more or less "chill" and laid back clan. Maybe OZ isn't for you bro because your mind runs 200MPH :P I'm not trying to put you down I'm just trying to help the situation. I have been in OZ 3 times and now that I finally found my real place in a clan {|TLS|} I want my clan to be as cool and stunning as {OZ} (that's right I sad stunning) :)

{|TLS|} is recruiting if you feel your out of place on OZ..

Uploaded with

Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:25 am
The Death Pilot

Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:41 am
Crow{OZ}

You get it twisted STU, I actually did submit a request to other OZ members, and they submited their vote.

And that time when you bked the cloak over and over, was more than it seemed. To be honest I didn't care that you bked the cloak, as I don't like them my self. I just used that moment to test you, to test how you would react if action were taken against you. You had failed the test, and before I even did that, there was already talk about having you removed in a Leader section of the forum, a section you could not see at the time. We had talked it over and had all agreed it was best to remove you, as you were causing nothing but drama at that time with almost everyone (you even got a little tough with me after I gave you the little "Admin Test").

In all honesty STU, I respect you as a fellow tribes player, but I personally don't think you are OZ material. I do hope we can be friends, or at least have some sort of respect in the future, after we put all this behind us. I wish you luck in your clan hunt.

Peace and Happiness!!

-Crow

Global Agenda\Tribes Ascend: CrowOZ - - - Tribes 1: Crow{OZ}

Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:11 am
TLS Founder

Crow gets me all hott and botherd when he takes control :P :icon-mrgreen: :happy-cheerleaderkid:

Uploaded with

Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:23 am
The Death Pilot

Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:40 am
TLS Founder

wait what? suicide? hmm dont do that stupid shit. then who the fuck will pilot the apc!! :)

<3 S][U

Uploaded with

Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:56 am
Da Je$u$

Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:52 pm
Crow{OZ}

Thanks JeSuS, and STU, to be honest again, I don't normally go out of my way to be nice and write all the explanations when someone is removed from oz. Normally it is just short and simple, but for you I did.

And the 60 second freeze and slap was to show you that I was there, and to inform you not to try and kick an admin in the future. I was in obs, so it did not matter if I was afk or not (which I wasn't). I was observing players seeing who would act up thinking I was afk. ;)

Anyways, I love you STU your awesome lets both be the bigger man and put this behind us. Showing respect to fellow tribes players is a good skill to have no matter what your clan status is.

On a note to JeSuS, you should have been around durring the DX days, it was drama on every forum with him. :lol:

Global Agenda\Tribes Ascend: CrowOZ - - - Tribes 1: Crow{OZ}

Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:46 am
TLS Founder

JeSuS was always my best apprentice ;)

Uploaded with

Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:23 am
The Death Pilot

Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:33 am

I'm not a punk, thanks. :lol:
Also, throwing out an old shoe is pretty self explanatory. It's old. :handgestures-thumbupleft:

Mon Sep 20, 2010 12:23 pm
TLS Founder

:violin: :violin: :hand:

Uploaded with

Mon Sep 20, 2010 12:58 pm
The Death Pilot

Mon Sep 20, 2010 1:01 pm
TLS Founder

Cant we all just get along?

Uploaded with

Mon Sep 20, 2010 1:08 pm
Reply to topic   [ 48 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next