[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4201: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4203: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4204: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4205: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
The Land of Oz - View topic - Try Out Request - Salty Piss Flaps
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:36 pm

Reply to topic  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Try Out Request - Salty Piss Flaps 

Post Try Out Request - Salty Piss Flaps
1) Name: Salty Piss Flaps
2) Age: 44
3) Previous Clans: |WAR|, Klan Kind, [bud]
4) Talents: 100% anni player: Spawn attack, D builder, heavy O, cham.
5) Why good for {OZ}: Team player, only care about winning, no drama.
6) email: mshepard@phx.com
7 & 8) Play any anni server, 3-4x a week.
9) Playing off and on since 2000.

Tue Oct 26, 2010 10:02 am
Profile WWW
Spicy Indian Curry

Post Re: Try Out Request - Salty Piss Flaps
Interesting app, he's a pretty good player
I'm not sure but i remember muting you long ago for spamming ur voice pack. But recently u have been very quiet :)

Tue Oct 26, 2010 1:14 pm
Dopesmoker{OZ}

Saltys badass. Glad you finally got around to coming here :D
We'll talk this over and set up a tryout

Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:39 pm
Crow{OZ}

Very nice!! Someone will get with you in game for a tryout and all that.

Global Agenda\Tribes Ascend: CrowOZ - - - Tribes 1: Crow{OZ}

Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:51 pm

thanks guys. I hope I'm a fit; I'm dying to scrim with a good anni team.
Note: There have been a few people who've had run-ins with "me" during games over the past couple of years. I used to let my nephew play on my machine, and he was too lazy to make his own player, so he used mine. He likes to talk smack, and cry about HM. I don't let him use my machine anymore. People who have played with me over the years know that I never even use voicepack or chat, except to give a head's-up to the team about a tele or something.

Thu Oct 28, 2010 11:09 am
Profile WWW
Dopesmoker{OZ}

Yeah dude, it's nice to have sane people here haha.
Anyway, what times are you on and when would you be down to tryout?

Thu Oct 28, 2010 11:55 am

I'd be free anytime in the morning or afternoon tomorrow (US eastern time), and latenight (post 10pm) Friday night and saturday night; going to have a very unpredicable schedule this weekend other than that. If its possible, let me know your most likely times over the next fews days?

Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:33 pm
Profile WWW
Da Je$u$

Sup salty ya i will find you tom and give you a tryout. I'll be on by 2pm central

Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:44 pm

cool - see you then!

Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:51 am
Profile WWW

Hi guys - I was in & out last Friday, so sorry if I missed you. I was on the BR server...is that ok? If there is time over the next few days, just let me know, my schedule is pretty flexible.

Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:57 am
Profile WWW
Crow{OZ}

Kk, we are talking about it now in the members section. We will get you a tryout setup real soon.

Global Agenda\Tribes Ascend: CrowOZ - - - Tribes 1: Crow{OZ}

Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:58 am
Dopesmoker{OZ}

:animals-duckie:

Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:07 am
Da Je$u$

Hey salty can you be on tom lets say 4central?

Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:03 pm

4pm central is perfect. I might not have a complete server list so if there is any place in particular you want to go, can you post the address?

Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:43 am
Profile WWW
Da Je$u$

do you have the land of oz server? I'll be in BR till i find you

Tue Nov 02, 2010 2:37 pm
Reply to topic   [ 26 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next