[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4201: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4203: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4204: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4205: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
The Land of Oz - View topic - tyboy
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Apr 15, 2024 10:00 pm

Reply to topic  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
tyboy 

Post tyboy
Hey guys, this time its for real. I would like to tryout for {OZ} for annihilation.

Clans I have been in
TE-8months
<!>-1month
]M[-6months
{LS}-2years

I think I would be a good benefit and keep in step with all of you, I'm on most of the time and available whenever you need me

you can contact me on Xfire AIM and Steam

Xfire:tyboy1
Steam:mango660
Aim:oberpwnage123
Email:vissertyler@aim.com

if you need any other information let me know and I will give it to you

Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:30 am
the mack.

Post Re: tyboy
fill this out for me bro

1. Tribes name.
2. Age.
3. Clans you been in and names you have gone by.
4. Talents (skill).
5. Why would you be good for {OZ}
6. xFire, email, aim, yahoo (any way to keep in touch without forums).
7. How often you play.
8. Mods, Servers you play in.
9. How long have you been playing Tribes.

Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:18 am

1. Mango
2. 17
3. -|TE|-Tyboy, <!>Tyboy, ]M[Ravage, {LS}Mango
4. Good at D, and titan i use mainly Titan.
5. I would be good at representing {OZ} and a good asset I have got a pretty good shot and I learn fast. I know whats up in scrims and can play as a team well.
6. Xfire:Tyboy1, AIM:oberpwnage123, Steam:Mango660
7. I play almost everyday for about 2hrs or more around 4hrs or 5hrs on weekends
8. Spawn, Renegades, annihilation
9. Around 11yrs or so i have been playing since i was 6yrs old

Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:39 pm
There's only one.

I have some shit to upload here in a min. I'll embed that.

Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:32 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Da Je$u$

Why do you want to join OZ?

Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:43 pm

All around good clan, I like the people here. I like that you guys are skill based and don't just get random people to join. you guys also don't mess around and I like that, you try and make sure that all the mates are together and know whats going on and you all practice diligently. You are all also active either on forums or tribes or some other way and are more than happy to answer questions. I like that you guys also don't take kindly to HM users, wich is a big pet peve of mine but I don't bitch about it, I just show them bitches I can do the same thing without it :P

Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:32 pm
There's only one.

Funny, that's what the 3 videos are about.

Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:37 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Da Je$u$

Well to be honest we dont practic emuch, we basically playu against each other to make us better while killing the other people in the BR server. And im not the best kind of person to talk be a role model either cuz when i get a NS i am going to rub it in your face. But your app is being discussed...

Tango wat videos are you talking about?

Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:59 am

Yeah man, but I think that is still good practice :P. and I think there isn't a single one of us that don't rub nice shots in other peoples faces :P. But yeah just let me know when you guys need me on and I will do my best.

Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:53 am
(=SK=) Anni Captain

Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:03 pm
R.I.P. [NHOP]

Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:34 pm

Lol, you and your rail are the most annoying cause I can't get away from it xD

Fri Jan 28, 2011 3:08 pm
Da Je$u$

Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:25 pm

Haha you do run it in my face jesus by saying either "Yeah!" or (I think) "Shazbot"

Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:49 pm
Da Je$u$

No i dont say that to original...

Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:34 pm
Reply to topic   [ 50 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next