[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4201: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4203: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4204: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4205: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
The Land of Oz - View topic - tyboy
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:55 pm

Reply to topic  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
tyboy 

Post Re: tyboy
I KNOW YOU SAY SOMTHING OVER AND OVER AGAIN >:( For teh lulz though for teh lulz

Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:17 pm

Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:35 am

I don't know what yuou mean, the first time i applied things happened to turn out a little weird. I have always thought like that about this clan the entire time ive known about {OZ}. You guys respect each other and who wouldnt want that in a clan if they are going to stay in for a long period of time. I hope that answers what you are asking.

Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:13 am
Da Je$u$

Do you know how long i have played with Crow, eviltree, and hotair?

Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:30 pm
R.I.P. [NHOP]

we don't want to know what you do in your spare time Jesus :P

Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:54 pm

LOL@ tigga

@jesus Prolly much longer than I have :P

Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:55 pm
Da Je$u$

Ya probably since you could walk almost lol

Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:36 pm

Haha, how long has it been? cause I have been playing Tribes for 11 years now :P though I just got what i would call "okay" at the game a few years back maybe in 2007-2008 some where in there

Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:28 pm
Da Je$u$

So you been playing this game since you were six? Hmmm well its been a long time we be playing together. And alot of tribes drama that has past and thank god its over...

Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:51 am

I know right, I can't imagine what it must have been like back in the day with more than 80 players online at one time.

Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:28 am

any news for a tryout guys :P

Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:56 pm

Hey guys I really hate to do this but I feel that I should. I am bring my old clan ]M[ back because tribes does need more clans for more competition. I really like {OZ} and would Love to be in {OZ} but I really want to lead on my own :). i appreciate everything you guys have done in game and don;t want anything to be held agaisnt each other

Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:31 pm
Da Je$u$

Dude to be honest we were waiting for you to post somethnig like this. So many people just want to be part of a clan and not really think about wat being part of a clan is like. Did you know even though i played with people here for so long it took almost a month before i was accepted into OZ. Just cuz you think you are good doesnt mean that is what a clan wants (well is nice sometimes). But you got to play wit us and talk on the forums. You only started posting on here cuz you filled out a app. If you liked OZ so much then why havent you been posting here alot before that? And to be honest if you would have lasted a week or 2 more we probably would have gotten you a tryout. But this was your 2nd App and dont think you might be getting any more lucky with the 3rd man. See ya in game...

Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:00 am

Yeah you make a very good point and for that i am sorry. I do know what it's like to be part of a clan and I know its more than just having skill, as i was in a clan for well over 2 years. I didn't walk out because I did not want to join I felt that I really just wanted to be on my own for a little while. I never posted here a lot because I usualy would post on the Longshots forums, it was just a thing that I did. but I try to visit other forums as much as I can now and I will stick around here.

Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:46 am
Da Je$u$

Well good luck with watever your doing...

Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:02 am
Reply to topic   [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next