[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4201: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4203: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4204: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4205: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
The Land of Oz - View topic - Light
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Apr 15, 2024 9:57 pm

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
Light 

Post Light
I'm not really sure if I'm already in or not, it was never really made clear but I'm assuming not since I have to go through a tryout. I was asked to introduce myself by Nasty{OZ} so that's what I'm going to do. I'm not good with words though so forgive me if my post seems rather bleh (I suck at essays). I just wanted to say Hi to Crow, Nasty, Eviltree and all the others who are still active. :D It's been a while. :lol:

Tribes Name: Light

Clans you been in and names you have gone by: This one I can't remember since I took a long break but I can only recall making my own clan which was called }{ero. My former name was }{ero )2ed

Talents (skill): Well, it USE to be sniping with my particle beam while both the target and I were moving at very high velocity but I seem to have lost my mojo. Currently trying to attain it back but still stuck at the "Standing still while sniping moving target at high velocity" phase lol. Also, I was pretty good with spawn and builder.

Why would you be good for {OZ}: I can set up some decent defense, good with spawn armor so I'm not useless when the generators are destroyed and I can cap a few times. Also, I can ghost and chem pretty efficiently. In addition, I'm a pretty friendly guy ;)

xFire, email, aim, yahoo (any way to keep in touch without forums):
Xfire:herored
E-mail:

How often you play: When I was active, I played daily. I still play everyday now that I'm back.

Mods, Servers you play in: Annihilation; Brazil Server seems to be the only one that gets any players whatsoever. Also use to play Biowasteland (Someone have the server files for version 7.7 by any chance? The tripod link for it is dead... The one hosted on here is version 7.5) but it's now dead. I also played football but that died too... :(

How long have you been playing Tribes: Since 1998

Thanks for your responses in advance. I look forward to joining you guys. ^_^

Last edited by Light on Mon Nov 07, 2011 11:03 am, edited 2 times in total.

Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:23 pm

Post Re: Light
Welcome Bro! :D Pretty sure Nasty already gave you the go ahead.

btw, nice app

Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:57 pm

Tag up bro

Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:20 am

Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:10 am
Crow{OZ}

Lol to the colorful app. :lol:

Global Agenda\Tribes Ascend: CrowOZ - - - Tribes 1: Crow{OZ}

Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:20 pm
Dopesmoker{OZ}

Very nice for someone "not good with words" lol
Well, Welcome to the family bro!
Look forward to playing with ya in the near future.

Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:54 am
the mack.

got to play with u yesterday bro. welcome to the family

Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:28 am
Crow{OZ}

Ohh, I forgot to say welcome bro!!! It's always good to see old schoolers coming back as well.

Global Agenda\Tribes Ascend: CrowOZ - - - Tribes 1: Crow{OZ}

Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:57 pm
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]