[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4201: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4203: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4204: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4205: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
The Land of Oz - View topic - Iceformation's {OZ} App
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 5:52 pm

Reply to topic  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Iceformation's {OZ} App 

Post Iceformation's {OZ} App
1.) Iceformation, Icey
2.) I am 15
3.) None
4.) I am now and I've been playing on the "Land of OZ" Server and Beavis{OZ} Has been helping me out with arena duels, So I have above basic skills, Im not an expert but I hope to be quite soon :3
5.) I would be good for {OZ} because I am polite, and I have active game times, I am nice like everyone in {OZ} so I would fit in the clan pretty swell :3
6.) I have MSN Skype, Ventrilo, and I could get any other way to contact with {OZ}.
7.) It's the most played game to me, I cant really calculate times, I play about 2.5 hrs + a day minimum.
8.) I play in Annilation servers, I haven't done any mods yet so I'd be more than happy to try some even if the clan requires it, I'd be more than welcome to get it.
9.) I've been playing a week from today actually. (Will this make my app be denied?)

Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:18 pm

Post Re: Iceformation's {OZ} App
Welcome to the forums and good luck with your app.

Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:59 pm

you have only been playing for a week? if so, how did you find out about the game?

Thu Nov 03, 2011 6:07 pm
Da Je$u$

keep playing a little bit, let us see wat kind of potential and skills you have and we will go from there. And if you see me i will test you out a little.. Wat are your armor skills?

Thu Nov 03, 2011 6:23 pm

@RairLogic I learned about the game from AzuriteReaction off of youtube.

He has Basic tuts

pt 1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOxGRipe ... re=related
pt 2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQkmXGQf ... re=related
pt 3. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52MCQAD1 ... re=related

@ JeSuS My armour skills are Necro and Titan Idk about potential. Skills are still devoloping, I have skills in SNiping, Jump shooting, working on discs and Im pretty good with plasmas, Need to learn on nades and nade shooters, I can use Rocket launchers to launch myself and the Plasma beam to snipe and the OS Launcher, Haven't used Baby nuke, I can use the spells with Necro pretty well, Im better at Close combat though

Thu Nov 03, 2011 7:03 pm

Hey there Ice. We need to practice for a bit longer bud. although you are a fast learner and pretty good with the titan, partical beam.
you still have tons of stuff to learn in this Anni mod though. And im sure any OZ member will be happy to show you in time.

Thu Nov 03, 2011 7:40 pm
Awesomest Ever

Allo I am ReV| Scud and I can give you pointers to improve your game as well!

Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:03 pm
el pwno loco

lol there ya go ReV wants you. :lol:

Br Server list --> http://www.maxogc.net/tribes/master/tri ... 5.14:28001

Fri Nov 04, 2011 3:33 am
Profile WWW
R.I.P. [NHOP]

im glad new players are finding this game

Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:52 am

i told you guys Azuirite was advertising this game :P

Fri Nov 04, 2011 2:10 pm

Fri Nov 04, 2011 2:47 pm
the mack.

welcome to the forums

Fri Nov 04, 2011 2:53 pm
Crow{OZ}

Wow, he actually, finally, made the videos. LOL

Global Agenda\Tribes Ascend: CrowOZ - - - Tribes 1: Crow{OZ}

Fri Nov 04, 2011 8:51 pm

If new players are finding this site, that's good shit because this is probably the only site that won't tear them a new one.

Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:52 pm
el pwno loco

Br Server list --> http://www.maxogc.net/tribes/master/tri ... 5.14:28001

Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:50 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next