[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4201: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4203: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4204: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4205: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
The Land of Oz - View topic - i wanna join :D
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:35 am

Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 
i wanna join :D 

Post i wanna join :D
1. Tribes name: W0R$T N][GHTMARE
2. Age:23
3. Clans you been in and names you have gone by ReV|BL0ODB@7H
4. Talents (skill)Titan, Builder and D, practicing Spawn.
5. Why would you be good for {OZ}?: You guys need a real estate agent. I can get you the enemy base for free!
6. xFire, email, aim, yahoo (any way to keep in touch without forums): Xfire: Nightmare7000
7. How often you play: everyday
8. Mods, Servers you play in:Annihilation
9. How long have you been playing Tribes: 10 years.

Wed Dec 07, 2011 1:57 pm
the mack.

Post Re: i wanna join :D
Thank you for your interest. Keep playing with us and we will let you know whats up

Wed Dec 07, 2011 2:08 pm
Crow{OZ}

Get with me for a tryout. :D

Global Agenda\Tribes Ascend: CrowOZ - - - Tribes 1: Crow{OZ}

Thu Dec 08, 2011 2:04 am

Alright im on Xfire right now.

Thu Dec 08, 2011 2:30 am
Crow{OZ}

gg

Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:32 am
the mack.

sorry bro you are getting there but ur skill is just not up to par yet. i want you to keep practicing. thank you for your interest once again

Thu Dec 08, 2011 5:45 pm
Da Je$u$

stick around on forums and you never know wat could happen

Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:06 pm

im still workin on that 3 outta 5 tree

Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:19 pm

I played with CrowOz today in Tribes and told me about this site. I would like to join. here are the details.
The name is:Imdabomb
Good at:defending flag and sometimes getting enemy flag
Best class: technician and pathfinder
Played for: 1 year
Current Level: 16
How often do you play: 1hr and on the weekends like 2 hours saturday and sunday
I am not desperate to join but i thought ill give it a try. the software for ingame speaking i use is either skype or raidcall.

Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:26 am
Crow{OZ}

haha, you new to the forum scene? you're suppose to make your own topic lol. I'll setup a Tryout with you soon, and we will go from there.

Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:56 am

What's the benchmark of OZ in TA? I mean we had veterans in starsiege, but...you understand

Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:38 am
Crow{OZ}

Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:03 pm
Reply to topic   [ 12 posts ]